2020 Free Agents

Who would you like the Lions to target? There are a lot of options out there that can revamp this team.

Drake and Perriman.
Resign Amendola and McKissic.
I’ll give the rest more thought.

1 Like

Everyone is going to think this is crazy but I’d offer Taysom Hill a 3 year 21m contract and make the Saints match.

We get Matt injury insurance and a Swiss Army knife and to be honest he’s perfect for DB IMO.

Kareem Hunt is a really interesting RFA target if Grandmama Ford will sign off on it

1 Like

If he doesn’t get tagged I think Chris Jones will be our overpay target.

2 Likes

Who I want but won’t be let go by their teams: Matt judon and bud Dupree. Matt is going to to get tagged if a deal isn’t worked out.

Possible but gonna have to pay a lot : Robert Quinn, Dante Fowler (OLB) I have heard he could excel there.

I think Vic Beasley could be a good option as well. Someone I was talking to who knows his stuff has said the falcons misused him.

Chris Jones
Chris Harris

Lions will probably make Clowney the highest paid d player in the league or Scherff the highest paid guard in history.

I think Bud shakes lose. Steelers are in cap hell.

1 Like

I would love to see that happen. I’ve talked to people who think he gets his money from Pitt. It will be interesting to see what happens. At the very least they can take him for 16.266.

Yeah. 99% sure the Steelers can’t franchise Dupree. Unless he’s willing to re-up below market value I don’t see how he’s a Steeler next year

Arik Armistead, is my first thought. It shouldn’t be, but I like him.
Shaq Barrett and Jamie Collins, too.

1 Like

The Steelers are like the Ravens. They just know how to draft that type of player.

I like Dupree. But he plays the same position as Kennard. Unless Kennard is willing to move to Christian Jones’ spot. We’d be paying a lot for the same position.

Kennard isn’t a good enough player to not pursue Bud

But he "buys in’ so that probably means he’s guaranteed to start next year

1 Like

Shaq Lawson intrigues me. There’s obviously some risk there but also some serious upside for the price.

Jordan Phillips is going to cost a ton and you’re paying that for one breakout season, but he and Chris Jones are probably the two elite interior rushers in the class

Rashard Higgins- Didnt have a good year but could be a cheap WR on a 1 year prove it deal

Halapoulivaati Vaitai OT

Quinton Spain OG- if we dont bring back Glasgow I would love to sign Spain

Micheal Pierce DT

Maliek Collins DT

Nick Kwiatkowski LB

Joe Schobert LB

Logan Ryan CB

RB Derrick Henry
DT Vernon Butler
S Anthony Harris
LB Jamie Collins
Rush LB Bud Duppre
CB Eli Apple
RT Dennis Kelly
DE Airk Armstead

Vernon Butler is interesting. Just broke out this year. Javon Hargrove is another guy that could add interior pressure