Any Goin Nuts with TJ fans here?

With our off season in full swing, here’s just a little bit of fun! A media producer from the Lions let us use some of his footage from the Goin’ Nuts with TJ season, and there was some seriously funny stuff here. Stay tuned for #1, you don’t want to miss the scenes with Stafford :joy:

4 Likes

This makes me wanna watch goin nuts. That was some funny stuff. Good stuff again thanks.

2 Likes

Great stuff! There was an episode early this season with Hock. He started the show until Lang showed up and gave him the boot.
It was cute.

1 Like

Yes! I think that was the very first episode. I definitely enjoyed watching, TJ is pretty funny :rofl:

I cant seem to find the first episode.

Which one?

the series is hilarious…talking w/ TJ episode one is quite funny

1 Like

Good Stuff, Rach!
See you Sunaday? Gonna be amazing food and hopefully even better football!

1 Like

Funny

1 Like

It is strangely not labeled[quote=“Calvinforpresident, post:5, topic:3447, full:true”]
I cant seem to find the first episode.
[/quote]

It is strangely not labeled like all the rest for some reason. But it is inside the practice facility, and you can still get to it by searching the Goin’ Nuts episodes. You’ll notice the photo for the video is of Hockenson. I’m not sure why it wasn’t labeled like the rest!

1 Like

nice post Rachel, good to see you posting again…been since like October since I seen your last post…your introduction here I think?

Thank you! I actually try to post one every Friday and/or Saturday :slight_smile:

Liked TJ when he had that stint on 97.1. He has a future in that field.

1 Like

and I thought we were talking TJ Hockenson at first :crazy_face:

1 Like