Anyone here play in the NFL?

Just out of curiosity for a different topic. Doesn’t matter if you were a superstar or a practice squad member.

Not me, but going by some attitudes, opinions and all of the(self appointed)football authorities here, I’d guess there are ex-players, coaches, GM’s, scouts, even a couple owners.

6 Likes

Didn’t someone here invent football?

7 Likes

Haha that’s funny. Well this thread is going in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Ex-Owner here.

It was pretty cool owning an NFL Franchise. It’s kinda like owning a stable of world class thoroughbreds. Not my main source of income but profitable none the less. See, my other billionaire buddies and I would meet each Sunday in giant stadiums and race our horses. We set up rules to make it more competitive and we split all of the revenue made from our aerial Blimp coverage.

We are trying to expand our horse races across the world and one day have a World Horse racing League.

2 Likes

My created player had a helluva Madden career.

3 Likes

I out GM’d Millen and Mayhew. BQ is still TBD. Does that count?

3 Likes

3rdRGR, nice try buddy…nice try.

Last figures I ran had Mayhew and Millen in the 1/10 ranking near the bottom all time in “GM’ing”.

And while your score of 2/10 doubles that of the M&M bunch, it is still a failing effort.

1 Like

I didn’t play in the NFL but I was the lead deflator on the 2014 Patriots

5 Likes

So you are a bit of a ball pumper…?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope. Giselle was the team inflator. Those lips could not be replicated

2 Likes

Lol these are great. I bet some here have never even played a down of organized football in their lives. Hey Atleast we could get a laugh out of this thread.

2 Likes

…and here I thought inflation was a bad thing.

I was a terrible football player. Terrible athlete in with the exception of being a quality junk ball pitcher

I can play piano

2 Likes

No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

9 Likes

Never played NFL football, but I did talk to John.

2 Likes

Closest I come: My late best friend – a die-hard Lions fan and former season ticket holder – had a college roommate who I knew a little who was the younger brother of a guy who played in the NFL for a number of years. He played in a Super Bowl, too.

Nope. Not sayin’.

My former college roommate’s brother played in the NFL for 8 seasons or so. My rommie was a pretty good player himself, but we were at a DIII school and his brother was in DI. I personally never played football. Coaches don’t spend much time looking for guys who are slow, stiff, average height, and clumsy.

I was the Campus Radio station Voice of Broncos football Color Man in 1989 when WMU trotted out NFL players Joel Smeenge, Kevin Haverdink and Terry Crews. 2 good football careers and 1 great acting career.

2 Likes