Barr investigating DOJ and the FISA warrants

This coup was orchestrated from the Oval office of his predecessor. Lynch cleared the swindler Hillary after her meeting on the tarmac. The FBI leaked this shit to McCain, and McCain like the fucking stooge he was, took it to the FBI so they could leak it second hand.The FBI had a plan in place to prevent or terminate the Trump presidency. They committed fraud in obtaining FISA warrants, they used the warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and anybody twice removed from the original person meaning if they could track anyone their target talked to and anybody that second person talked to. The whole cabal belongs in prison.

And, if it wasn’t for the traitors McCain and Paul Ryan we would have struck down Obamacare and built the wall despite the most obstructive legislature on record.

So, either Obama knew about what was going on, or he didnt have control over his apppointees in the FBI, CIA, and DOJ. Either way, he needs to answer questions under oath.

2 Likes

My understanding is that there is a text message somewhere that says “white house is running this”, I think from Strozk…

I bet it was Jarrett. Obama is, and was, nothing more than a low level rabble rouser. If he weren’t, he wouldn’t have sucked so hard without a teleprompter. Jarrett was the real brains in the White House.

1 Like

He swore to uphold the Constitution, and to execute his duties faithfully, with an oath!
A fat lot of good his testimony is.

1 Like

That megalomaniacal fucking traitor should be in Gitmo.

1 Like

AG Barr gets power to de-classify everything. Been waiting for that for more than a year.
IG Horowitz doing the leg work on this investigation was actually an Obama appointee. Exposing the FISA court abuse, the verification at the top of the application, the de-bunking of Christopher Steele by a staffer who emailed the FBI EIGHT DAYS BEFORE THEY APPLIED FOR THE FIRST WARRANT.
These guys are exposing the left for the walking Communists they are.

1 Like

TIL im a communist. I had no idea!

1 Like

No surprise there Adrian. The communists in our government from William Brennan to James Comey ran a coup attempt. They have not been successful, yet.
It might be useful for you to understand that when Nixon was taken down, he was taken down by a man who was passed over for leadership of the F. B. I… His name was Mark Felt. Deep throat. Passing information to the press, false and misleading to direct the inquiry from behind the scenes, he took down the man who turned down his role as F.B.I. Director following Hoover. It was Felt who fed the idiots Woodward and Bernstein.
It might also be useful to know Robert Mueller was denied the very same position by Donald J. Trump. Now, following his predecessors lead Mueller’s operation is chock full of press leaks. This is classic deep state subterfuge led by Brennan and his whore trying to seduce G. Popodopolus through Spy Stephan Halper. You can follow the dots from the plants to the British and Australian actors, the law firm who engaged them through Fusion GPS to Hilary Clinton herself. The bad actors go through Strok, Page, Loretta Lynch, Clinton, Brennan , Comey and Obama.
Through it all Trump turned around the economy which recovered from Obama’s new normal. He would have overturned the affordable care act but John McCain turned traitor and stopped it. McCain is a duplicitous traitor who first betrayed his country in Vietnam by giving aid to the enemy in the form of attempting to subborn his own country to abandon the war effort in Vietnam. The real heroes died and silently suffered the torture. McCain didn’t have what it took. Then, Paul Ryan assured Trump they had the votes to fund the wall and convinced him to sign the spending bill. Trump did and Ryan never brought it to the floor. Trump was betrayed by cowards and by the deep state. Hopefully, Barr sets some of this straight. Make no mistake, this went all the way to Obama, it goes through the complicit media hacks who call themselves journalists. The media has paid a small part of the price with plummeting public confidence and ratings to boot. It’s coming for the entire cabal.

1 Like

It might be helpful to note that I was being highly sarcastic.

I’ll be bowing out of these political discussions for more than a few reasons, but I couldn’t resist that one.

Carry on, I’ll stay well out of everyone’s way on this one, regardless of my personal stances and beliefs.

1 Like

Communist. Ha!
Chickens more like it.:rofl:

1 Like

100% agreed.

NOW I’ll retire, because agreeing on anything with anybody here on politics is almost impossible. This can’t be topped!

1 Like

What can’t be stopped?