Best movie lines

FarFavoriteConey-max-1mb

That’s my favorite James Cameron film.

Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

1 Like

tenor

f49d51faf72dbe09a5ffb14361fa8f02795bbe0222a201ae14015842fc70ba5e

Checked on line, nothing west of the Mississippi from what I saw. Do you get it in Portland or buy on line?

unnamed

c458235abfe8507b-

All of these are making me laugh as I’m posting them.

Anyone who gets these last two, I think we’re meant to be besties.

1 Like

“Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man”.
“You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don’t wanna know about it, believe me”.

David Letterman’s role in Cabin Boy is amazing. The movie goes off the rails when he’s at sea though (I.e. very early)

I got it through Southern Glazers 6-7 weeks ago. Last three bottles of this. 2013 Red Blend. Last three bottles in the state on an 8/26 order. No idea how. I’d heard good things about the winery when I lived in Chicago. Worked at Trotter’s so there were wine nuts abound.

Got it for $13.99. Gave one to my mom as a gift, drank one, kept one. Wish I had more. List price $39 (which seems high to me. Generally sells for 30ish retail it seems.). Pretty damn phenomenal IMO.

We’re in good shape. I’ll post my thoughts on it as we lead up to the trade deadline.

Lot’s of lines in that movie (Tombstone). It was the first movie I thought of, but then The Princess Bride came to mind, which might have even more memorable lines.

As @wolfcub36 already mentioned: “We’re going to need a bigger boat” has to be top 5 among in the best movie line category, somewhere near “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

“You gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie” Josey Whales

“you’ve got to ask yourself: do I feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?”
Dirty Harry

1 Like

What we got here…is failure…to communicate.

1 Like

The rug really tied the room together

Also:

“What’s the most you’ve ever bet on a coin toss”.

“I drank your milkshake”

Lester Burnam in American Beauty has some doozies too…too many to pick just one

I bet tails for the coin toss last super bowl, it was a winner.