Bob Quinn leads Lions to lowest number of off-the-field issues in NFL

1 Like

Lowest number of wins, too.

1 Like

You know what that means, right? Uniform change to look like the Girl Scouts of America!! Martha will totally be on board gouging folks with boxes of Thin Mints for $72 a pop. lol

That’s because most of his players are too fat, too slow or to old to move fast enough to get into trouble :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a good thing. Period. I want to win but I don’t also want to root for guys like T. Hill from the Chiefs or Frank Clark.

4 Likes

5 Likes

There were plenty of ppl who criticized the Swartz regime cause of all the penalties, and off field troubles. Just goes to show, if you win, who cares about this stuff?

2 Likes

Love rooting for good dudes. Matters to me, and I think, it matters in the locker room too. Hoping I’m right on this, but I truly do see them building something different.

Faith

5 Likes

Aka Depche Mode …

We have our “own, personal, SB champs”!

The Cowboys won rings in the 90’s and their pre game team meal was 10 pounds of blow. Their roster was chock full of felons and low down pieces of dog crap. Give me the rings. I’ll go to church if I need someone to blow sunshine up my ass.

1 Like

Translation: roster with the lowest Testosterone level. Yay I guess?

3 Likes

BREAKING

Bob Quinn snaps his own 1 year old NFL record for team that hits the softest. More at 11.

Lion’s won something. Today hasn’t been my day, sorry but this doesn’t mean much to me.

1 Like

We got that going for us…

1 Like

Good. I want badasses on the field, not off it

The credit needs to go to Matt Patricia. He is the glue that holds this wonderful organization together.

1 Like

I stopped reading after, “Bob Quinn leads Lions to lowest number”…

2 Likes

Wondering if this has anything do do with Michigan marijuana laws being not as harsh as they once were.

Hell I bet GM Opie still has his birthdays at Chucky Cheese’s , got the bat idea playing ‘Whack A Mole.’

Clown .

2 Likes

What’s the team’s record on the field?

1 Like