Brady & Pats need "drastic course change" to avoid divorce

Imagine, Brady on the Bears.

1 Like

Maybe this is Quinn’s master plan. Trade Stafford and bring Brady over :joy:

1 Like

That wouldn’t work. At this stage of his career, Tom Terrific definitely needs help from his defense.

1 Like

I think NE would be happy to do that trade

2 Likes

I’m positive they would. Especially considering Brady will be a free agent :yum:

3 Likes

At 43, two games with the Lions and he’d be on IR, and would retire.

2 Likes

What the hell is defense?

5 Likes

I haven’t seen much defense lately, but I hear that you need a rocket scientist to make it work.

5 Likes

nah, a 90 year old stubborn dinosaur to ruin it all!

2 Likes

I think they would too

1 Like

Nahm we usually get 9-10 years out of our world class talents! If he wants to be a Lion, he needs to waste way more of his career.

1 Like

The Pats are 10-3 despite having very little talent for Brady to throw to. No Gronk, no Gordon, etc. They have Edelman and a promising rookie in N’Keal Harry and that’s about it. Even Tom needs some receivers to throw to.

3 Likes

Good point. If he is willing to take 2M or less, he can be Stafford’s backup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then he’d get more SB rings too!

That would be so Lionesque. Brady would play one season and retire. Stafford would win a couple SB’s with BB.

1 Like

Probably 5 or 6. QBs last a long time when they have a run game and an OL. Look at Sir Thomas.

1 Like

Stafford would start ahead of Brady if he were in NE. Few fans understand how to actually see players in their situation and not judge by outcomes, which are rarely due to the player being judged. That being said Brady would be a heck of a backup QB!

1 Like

2 Likes