Brees donating 5 million

Excellent job by bress . Mother Theressa telling Walmart owner that he can do better with more contribution, likewise lions players can do better .Bress put a benchmark now

2 Likes

I saw this earlier . A true class act . What a great person!!!

2 Likes

What a loser. He should be working out more in his free time, this is not the Nicest Gentleman League. This is why he hasn’t won since 2010. Am I doing it right?

15 Likes

Love this post - self aggrandizing prick LOL

4 Likes

He’s clearly doing it for the attention

5 Likes

^^^^ You guys are KILLING ME!!! :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

The things celebs do for good PR, about the same as Bloomberg spending $1B on his own political legacy tour. He got insider trading info and sold off a bunch of stocks so he’s just giving away the money he would have lost anyways.

3 Likes

How does this translate to his on field game? It doesn’t. Buying the fans’ devotion since he can’t get it done on the field. What a worthless fuck. 100 dollars from me is more than his 5 million. Couldn 't he have gotten some bone and muscle grafts and added a couple inches to his frame? What a loser.

4 Likes

There are players like Roy Williams who don’t tip a pizza guy and a player like brees donating 5 million to me is a big difference

1 Like

What a china-doll, dough-boy!

3 Likes

Touché Canucklehead!

Yep that’s it. Equally as bad as some little corners of the web.

It’s funny how we can learn to fit into society being here. Bravo!

2 Likes

$5,000,000
Talk about flaunting it man
Self-centered pvick …

At least Stafford and his spousal unit keep it low key by picking up the tab on some sandwiches
Wait …
Cheap buggers!

2 Likes

If you didn’t know already, this conversation should directly prove to you guys that you are being screwed with, and that this dude is strictly here for drama.
Answering anything he says = being baited into drama.

3 Likes

That is a lot of money. Awesome to see these very well paid athletes stepping up to lead these efforts. They certainly don’t have to do any of this.

While I don’t believe athletes are role models by default, I do believe that these guys are earning their title as role models or whatever other label we want to give them. In Drew Brees’ case, let’s just call him a saint (nice) for doing what he’s doing. Same for Stafford and any of these guys that could be sitting around in their mansions smoking weed and playing video games who are doing the opposite of that. It takes a special person to do these sorts of things and I love to see them doing it. We’re so inundated with the “bad” things and “bad” people in our daily lives that it’s nice to see a reminder of how much good there is in this world.

These efforts mean next to nothing “on the field”, but as it has been stated by several posters, none of this is about what happens on the field. We can worry about that once there is an “on the field” aspect of life again to worry about.

2 Likes

I’m so glad that this thread went the direction it did. It restores at least a little bit of my faith in humanity.

4 Likes

To everyone posting:

Way to go fellas.:joy::joy::joy::+1:t3:

1 Like

Very nice! Nice to see a hit this time

1 Like