Bridgewater and McCaffery likely out Sunday

Does Will Grier or PJ Walker have career days? Or will the back up rb run for 180?

If those two are out, no excuses in the world to lose this game

1 Like

May become a wash if Swift is out and Matt’s hand limits his effectiveness

1 Like

My hope is our defense gets another dose of juice from having Griffin starting his 2nd game in a row for us!!

2 Likes

Regardless of who is playing the Lions have to play well to win. This is the NFL and playing well is what it takes to win. The Panthers have been in about every game against some good competition. It is time for the Lions Defense to play a good complete game where their intensity is universal.

50/50 here…

The lost to the raiders by 4 who are 6-3
Bears by 7 who are 5-5
Falcons by 8 who are 3-6

only game I personally call close is the chiefs game away losing by 3

and only 1 of thier three wins was by a margin of a TD or more…

0-5
and we are
3-2

we “should” win… but that is why we play baby!!

selfishly I want a shut out!! as we go on to win!

Which means we likely will… there’s no excuses for MP to lose but I bet he blames the players come
Monday.

They are in a real rebuild and we are not. Not yeah, we should definitely win. But Rhule and his staff are better coaches than Patricia and his staff, so there’s that.

I’m going to go out on a limb. I say we build a huge lead. Like 20 point lead in the first half. That should be good enough right? I mean, teams who get 20 point leads only lose those leads a small percentage of the time. We’ll then play a nice shell defense and make them use all the time. They won’t be able to come back. A nice 20 point lead will be good enough for a nice win.

We need 30 for that comfort level lol :pray::heart::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face: