Bucks boycott game 5

They should cancel the league. Over paid Nike wearing NBA players.

OKC and Houston as well. League is such a joke lol. They don’t even know what they’re boycotting… I mean do they want more BLM logos on their jersey? Do they want to change the league name BLM? What do these clowns think they’re accomplishing?

2 Likes

They think they are social justice warriors. Their job is to literally put a ball thru a hoop.

I don’t think anybody missed the NBA when it was gone.

1 Like

Three posts, three angry white men bitching about how offended they are that NBA players are standing up for what they believe.

Another thread that is going to end soon.

3 Likes

Glad I’m not an NBA fan, I’ll swear off football if this spills over into their games.

1 Like

Make it four.

2 Likes

Do you know what the word offended means? Bc you’re not using it right… I think you’re looking for “upset” or “enraged”

Why is it about race? You’re not a racist, are you?

Use whatever words you want. Your fee fees are hurt.

1 Like

I don’t watch the NBA so I dgaf… I think it’s both sad and funny that professional athletes think their opinion matters

Well, the Lions just boycotted a practice yesterday, so I guess that means you are swearing off football now? Or is it just if they boycott games. Or maybe if they boycott, playoff games. Or wait, the Superbowl, yes that’s it. If the Lions boycott the Superbowl, you are done with the NFL forever.

1 Like

NBA is a joke has been for a long time. What does boycotting solve. Maybe donate your full salary. Or boycott the whole season. Love being called a racist. Let’s try not locking another thread.

I called you an angry white man, not a racist.

2 Likes

You assume I’m white or old.

You also assumed I’m white… I’m not. You’re a racist. I bet you’re a white liberal aren’t you?

3 Likes

So he’s a rasict?

1 Like

Ding ding ding!!! The racist outed himself. Gotta love when that happens!

2 Likes

It is funny how he assumed I’m white because I’m a conservative and don’t support the BLM nonsense. Isn’t racism prejudging someone? Yikes

2 Likes

You really have to stop viewing the world through a racial lens. It’s cancerous to society.

3 Likes

I loved the NBA back in the day. I just got done watching Last Dance. But the league now is just really bad.

1 Like