Chances Skins beat Cowboys, tomorrow?

• 25% or less
  • 25-50%
  • 50% or better

0 voters

I mean I know the skins stink but this extremely talented cowboys team has underperformed before…hello New York Jets! So I’m hoping for the upset.

1 Like

It’s a rivalry game.
Dallas is struggling.
They know their coach is a goner, which can mean they go all-out for him or they pack it in.

2 Likes

Would be awesome if we could slide up to Chase Young, I mean…#2

1 Like

Only for the lions to take: Lamb. :man_facepalming:t2::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

My nightmare scenario is that the Lions do get to 2, Young is sitting there, and Quinn tries to prove he’s the smartest guy in the room again, and overpicks somebody else.

If that happens, be here draft night. I’ll be having a very good sale on a TON of cool Lions caps and other gear.

3 Likes

If we’re sitting @ 2 or 3 and Chase is sitting there and we pass, I’ll turn in my fan card right then and there… It’ll ruin my whole trip to Vegas

1 Like

Young has been pretty invisible against Clemson so far

1 Like

Disagree, he’s affecting the game a lot, just not with personal stats

1 Like

Don’t disagree. They are obviously game-planning for him. But they’ve handled him pretty well

Looks like on zone reads and options options they are leaving Young unblocked, and either run a play away from him or try and use his aggressiveness against him

Not saying he’s not still the best pick at number two, but he’s looking human here

o.oo Chance…