Combine recap

Combine 2020 recap now up! My stud, dud, and review of players I previously listed as draft prospects for the Lions :blue_heart:

What do we think gang?

Don’t forget to like, share, & subscribe on YouTube for more weekly content, and to follow along on all social media:

Instagram: @rachelmariesports

Twitter: @rachmariesports

:lion: #onepride

2 Likes

Soooo…mannnyyyy…ruuuumorrrz! Ready for draft to get done! LOL. Trade down and snag what is left of Brown or Okudah, depending on who we sign in FA and who is available.

2 Likes

If Young is there i hope they take him. If Young is not there, i hope they get a trade down to around 5 and garb Okudah.

3 Likes

So true Rocky! With all the craziness going on right now, it’s going to make this all THAT much more interesting.

1 Like

I’m with you on this. I’d be ok with Simmons in a trade down as well!

2 Likes

I wasnt a big fan of Simmons for a while. After watch film and see his combine numbers ive changed my mind. He might be very good for us. He is very athletic, and fast. Im not too sure on his instincts yet though. Id be fine with him or Okudah in a trade down. Ive never been a fan of Clemson defensive players. They are great with offensive players just not defensive in my opinion.

2 Likes