Dallas fires entire coaching staff

If there’s a chance to bring Kellen Moore in Lions should as QB coach.

1 Like

annnnnd VLGs head explodes

3 Likes

Why is that? It’s not like Dak got exponentially better under Moore. 22 TDS and 8 Picks last year under Moore. This year he threw 30 TDs but because idiot Moore decide to have him chuck it a bunch more times and ignored the stud RB he had.

The reason Dallas blew chunks is because they signed Zeke to a huge deal and then had Dak winging the ball all over the place. Just a dumb philosophy. Stafford would learn exactly nothing from Kellen freaking Moore.

Nothing official yet but it’s past due!

How do you fire a coach that’s not under contract? :thinking:

1 Like

His contract expires Wed I heard?

That’s kind of what I was wondering?

Fake news or not, who really even cares…just another hot mess of a silver and blue team.

Color me shocked…

You should be. It is unusual that a HC with 1 losing season out of 10 gets fired… but the bar is high in Dallas.

They got so pissed they fired the fleas on the back of the coaches family dogs!

No. Garrett underperformed consistently. Roster has 12-13 win talent, he gets 8. Played in a poor division as well. He is Jeff Fisher

7 Likes

The bar is high? The guy had 2 playoff wins in 10 years with all this immense talent that Jerruh had apparently accumulated. High Bar indeed.

Also, the one losing season is an interesting way of propping Garrett up when 4 of those seasons were 8-8 and one 9-7.

1 Like

1 Like

I am half joking. I really don’t think Garrett is as bad of a coach as people say. He lost the team this year and did a terrible job, and deserves to be fired… but he has had very good years as well. He will get another opportunity at some point.

He should have been fired a long time ago, everybody and their dog have known this. He had two great years, the rest of his tenure has been mediocre.

Jason Garrett is the Cowboys version of Wayne Fontes

7 Likes

Damn good comparison

3 Likes

It really is, now that he mentions it.

1 Like

Rather have Kitna. He has much more NFL experience.

1 Like