Division Winners since realignment (2002)

5 Likes

Hey! The Lions have a picture. All by itself too.

6 Likes

We’re #1! We’re #1!

For sure one of the most disturbing graphics I’ve seen, regarding the Lions.

If they went further back, it would be worse.

1 Like

you should look up our lifetime records vs. our division mates as well. nothing like if we swept them for 15 years we might get to .500 with them.

Honestly, I see why locals here in MI switch to being packer fans. I just can’t. About the only divisional team I don’t mind are the vikings.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for a white hot raging hate for Aaron Rodgers I wouldn’t mind the Packers.

I went to Lambeau for a game in 2017 and it was the best sports trip I’ve ever had.

The Packer fans were great.

the AFC east is basically patriots cheat mode good lord.

1 Like

As I’ve aged, I’ve learned to not only not hate but to actually enjoy some of the other teams. In fact there are only a few that I don’t like. Cowboys, Saints. Don’t really hate Philly. Just don’t like them. I pull for the Lions, of course, first and foremost, but when they’re not in contention I will pull for the other teams from the same division. If none of them are in it, I at least stick with my teams conference. I used to hate em all, but I guess I’ve mellowed. Maybe just getting lazy. It takes a lot of energy to hate, if you’re going to do it right, anyway.

Yeah, but our picture is off to the side because we missed the class photo session when we had to go to the ER to get our stomachs pumped after we ate 3 jars of paste.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder.

Well, there’s always Cleveland and Buffalo.

The sad thing is that Tampa Bay has won that division more recently than the Lions and they haven’t been in the division since 2001.

1 Like