Double trade down and still stay at pick#6

If the dolphins trade with detroit at #3 for tua or herbert and the giants stay at 4 especially if there sold on simmons .herbert or tua would be there for for the chargers at 6 . double trade down. Is it PLAUSIBLE. This happens?

1 Like

Yeah, if you can convince LAC that JAX is offering 9 and 20, and you rob them for 6,37 and next year’s 2nd and a 3rd, which is basically what the Bears gave up ( 2nd and 2 3rds, value wie since the other 2nd is a year away) to move down 1 spot for Trubisky, I think.

1 Like

You just have to hope that teams love both Tua and Herbert. IMO, part of the deal is you have to get your own scouting gauge on these players in order to figure out how much they are worth. That is at least partly why, IMO, we’ve interviewed both.

As we have seen it only takes 1 team to fall in love with a player (ala. The bears with mitch) it is hard to beleive that mia chargers jacksonville are comfortable with there Qb.situations.

Yep … I think BQ will have trade offers and he’s a fool if he doesn’t take them.

He should trade down unless Young falls.

I am hoping we can pull off a double trade down scenario.

1 Like

I wouldn’t leave Love out of the discussion either. Seen a few predicting he goes top 10. Hope that’s true, his 2018 season was impressive.

Hopefully between the 4 we get a double trade down.

IF the giants are sold on simmons and are afraid the lions would select him with the #5 pick they stay lions trade with chargers #37 #71 .omg can you imagine with the #6 #18#35#37#67#71#85 in the first 3 rds
Lol its possible

funny thing is we don’t get Young I’ll take whatever trade downs we can get. I am not hooked on having to get Okudah or Simmons or Brown

WE have plenty of needs so getting a lot more guys later might be better. Okudah, Brown Simmons (one of the 3 should be there later) or a SOLID OT would all be acceptable. Maybe sneaking in a WR with the extra 1st or moving up from the 2nd with all the picks we’ll have. Possibly Chaison, Kinlaw, Henderson with an addition first. Get a RB or DT early in the 2nd maybe both. Plenty of ammo to get a couple good OL players in late 2nd and early 3rd.

1 Like

This will change your entire life! Guaranteed! Love is the answer to everything, bro!

3 Likes

Your related to Mariann Williamson aren’t you! LOL

3 Likes

LOL - Love a lot of her work, but I know a lot of ppl that have spent time in the same room w/her, and according to my highly credible sources, she may not exactly practice what she preaches. :wink:

3 Likes

I knew you ran in her circles, always so nice, and so supportive of your fellow Den brethren :grinning:

But I believe you practice what you preach my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks, my brother! Appreciate the kind words!

:pray: :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

“I didn’t know my side was so nasty too”

Marianne Williamson

Sigh…another veil lifted. They all suck, Marianne, welcome to the party.

2 Likes

That’s why I like sucking, WP. I always fit in.

2 Likes

That’s a bold strategy, Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off.