Ebron....Same story

New team, 2nd chance and in the end it’s the same old Eric Ebron…

4 Likes

Edrop gonna Edrop

Can’t believe the Steeler’s gonna fall for it

4 Likes

After some of they’re terrible “transactions”, nice to see that they can get some right.

1 Like

Injured Ebron plays through 11 games & with the season at 6-5 and in the thick of the playoff race & says he cant continue with the pain anymore and is put on IR by the Colts and proceeds to have two surgeries one on each ankle immediately after he says he cant play through it anymore …The team says he quit on them …but he put himself through 11 weeks after they failed to not offer him an extension after the success of 2018 and let him lame duck into 2019 …Ebron is a lot of things …this article is trash . He quit …but the injuries required two surgeries .

1 Like

Yep. Ebron being Ebron.
Maybe we can trade Jesse James back to the Steelers too.

It’s odd how you don’t see Ebron in commercials anymore. I wonder why? LOL

2 Likes

Traditionally, one thing about the Steelers TEs–you had to be able to block. I could see Ebron starting out fast, then tailing off. Indeed, I don’t see him supplanting starting TE Vance McDonald.

Pittsburgh will run into the same problem that the Lions and the Colts did with Ebron: What do you do with a strictly pass catching TE who doesn’t consistently make catches?

1 Like

Same people making excuses for Ebron as before, how embarrassing.

Trade James for Ebron. At least Eric has balls thrown his way.

1 Like

“I almost killed myself on that block!”

Don’t ask him to block Von Miller–resistance is futile:

Or count on him to properly execute the play:

Or play with maximum effort:

When your QB delivers a laser right past linebackers because he can, and your TE says:

“If you want to call it a drop, that’s cool. It hit my right shoulder, but he should have intercepted that ball."

LOL

3 Likes

We lost by 20 so no one remembers it but the Seattle playoff game would have been close if he just caught the passes that hit him in the chest and hands.

4 Likes

He and Bolden killed us in the first half. Almost every drive ended because one of them dropped a pass beyond the sticks then Bolden got frustrated and took a personal foul. They took us out of the game by halftime.

3 Likes

That was the worst offensive playoff performance ever from the Lions. They never ran a play inside the Seahawks 30 yard line. The Lions with 231 yards. It was putrid.

3 Likes

Ugh, that game was pure misery to watch. If we go to Hell, it will play on an endless loop on every station on every TV.

1 Like