Flowers Ain't Watchin' Playoffs

Flowers says, “Nah”

Interesting read with this interview. This has to be real tough for him this time of year, but love his attitude.

I ain’t watching either. Probably watch the SB to see the commercials as much as the play though.

Oh, I’ll be following the Chiefs. My sister’s family are all living in Kansas.

I take the opposite view. It’s a good chance to see actual NFL caliber franchises play football. I have been watching the Redzone most of the year because, well, I just enjoy watching good football. How often do you get to see that in a Detroit Lions season?

3 Likes

Great points.

I can understand Flower’s position, as a player whose team was pretty disappointing.

But as a fan, I love the playoffs and will be watching pretty much every minute and rooting for the teams I want to win.

Hate when football season ends. At least it’s some good football to watch, even if it isn’t my team.

2 Likes

Me too. NFL is rigged, so watch NE get in and Saints get fucked again.

1 Like

I’ve taken the Flowers approach for many seasons now. Lions aren’t there? Neither am I.

Misleading topic?

“I probably won’t watch much, I ain’t going to lie,” he said during locker room clean out on Monday. “You know, if it’s on, it’s on. But, I’m not going to tune into it too much … yeah.”

1 Like

Oh, I can’t wait to see how the Refs gift Erin the NFC game.

1 Like