GB Ref assistance compilation (2019 edition)

Some look like they got it right but there is no denying the overall favoritism as they continuously receive the benefit of the doubt on close calls, bad calls and non-calls.

There are also a handful of non calls not included in this video from our MNF game with them…

Not included:

2 Likes

Obviously, I’m emotionally attached to the last 3 mins of this. So i won’t comment anymore on that.
But that McCoy/Carolina one… great microcosm as to why the overall product sucks now. I used to watch every game I possibly could. Now just Lions games… sometimes.

This big of a gap on just 3rd downs? Insane!

2 Likes

Damn, that was tough to watch. The mack neckties reminded me a lot what they did to suh on every single play for all those years.

1 Like

yep and…I can’t say it’s ‘right’ but now I get how suh wanted to try and hurt rodgers.

man that video is ridiculous.

1 Like

How much of these 3rd down penalties do you guys think are due to Rodger’s hard count?

Free play master, the refs wait for it. And when it happens to us they blow it dead immediately.

1 Like

Jesus Christ. I was in a good Friday mood before this thread. Now I’m sick to my stomach.

1 Like

There should be more in both lion’s games this year.

This would be a 4 hour video, if they put them all in. This video didn’t even use all of the best examples.

Ridiculous.

1 Like

There is a bitterness I’m still not over after that 1st Green Bay game

A bitterness I’ve never felt about a sports team

1 Like

I can’t watch it. Won’t watch it. I can’t wait until Rodgers retires and the Packers go back into the crap hole.

3 Likes

Really? Not even after the playoff game at Dallas.

I mean they walked off the freaking penalty yardage before reversing course. Still never seen that in my life (otherwise.)

And in response to a Dez Bryant tantrum of all things. Maybe a call from the league office as well

2 Likes

My belief, looking at the graphs, is there a concerted effort to make GB better than they are.

3 Likes

Oh I was furious about the Dallas game but we still had our chances to win that game.

The Green Bay game was damn near fixed. I had forgot about the multiple blown PIs.

They flat out took that game from us.

1 Like

Concerted or not, it doesn’t look good
It validates what people are seeing
That’s not good for the league
If I was Goodell I’d be looking into these kinds of stats looking for answers
The product has to be legitimate

1 Like

The Packers made a profit of less than $1M last year. The NFL can’t have one of its franchises lose money or fail financially. The league must think that’s a bigger blow to the shield’s reputation than horrendous officiating regularly deciding the outcomes of games in favor of one team.

it could also be why ND is on TV every saturday. you have the passionate fans, and the huge amount of people that hate the team. people watch for either result. it’s all about the advertising $.

WTF? Did they league have the video removed!!!

1 Like

What …
There never was a video …

1 Like

Big brother is watching…for sure!