Golden Tate, What a good guy

Who is AG?..who does that refer to?

View image on Twitter

Golden Tate :heavy_check_mark: @ShowtimeTate

Young AG.Come see me bro Bro , I’ll get you right!!

that’s cool of Tate to offer to help get Agnew ready !

He recently blocked me on Instagram… I deserved it though… He posted a pic with him and his wife and said how much he loved her… I asked why he cheats on her then. It’s not speculation on my part, I have friends in Vegas who have provided security for him and witnessed it happening, multiple times. But yeah, he’s a good guy :joy:

1 Like

How do you know they don’t have an open relationship? Nice of you to get all up in his business and try to shit on him though. You think most of these women who marry pro athletes don’t know the deal?

1 Like

I don’t know that, they might… I’m not up in his business, don’t have an IG with fans if you don’t wanna hear what they have to say… Like Stafford. She might know the deal, I’m not going to speculate, just point out what I know to be fact. Like I said, I deserved to be blocked… Guess you’re one of the bros before hoes people

1 Like

Dude most women will drop their man for any reason. Zero loyalty. Their phone is full of simps. Never put a woman on a pedestal. They won’t respect you for it.

Sorry man I didn’t mean to jump down your throat, I appreciate your posts.

It’s all good, I’ve lost more than one friend bc they were cheaters and I didn’t subscribe to that kind of treatment of their partners. I know that I’d want to be told if my significant other was being unfaithful.

3 Likes

AG = Nickname for Agnew.

Really bro? Wow.

The Bible warns many times of female nature. “I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all” (Ecclesiastes 7:28)

3 Likes

Namaste mofos.

1 Like

Funny you say this… I was just talking about this within the last couple days. A longtime friend is an absolute hound. We have had mutual friends over the years that we used to hang around with a LOT. None of us hang out anymore at all. Why? The hound dog. We all have wives and children, but the lack of respect for his own wife (wives) makes our hanging out so uncomfortable that we simply don’t. If you asked him, though, I’m sure he’d say we’re too up tight and should get some strange.

1 Like

I can see why women would drop you
Holy shit, you are clueless about women
You think you make sense but you’ve created your own distorted reality
You give respect, you get respect
You give loyalty, you get loyalty

3 Likes

It’s just your turn. Wait till her options become better. That’s how men think. Many men have put a bullet in their head after seeing the truth (red pill).

1 Like

I got sick, after 32 years, she was gone!

1 Like

Generalizations always fail when applied to specific circumstances. Although the divorce rate is around 50%, how many of those people have been divorced more than once? My brother is on number 5. He wanted me to be the best man last time and I told him I had to pass but I would be happy to do it the next time, and then explained to him that he was a “serial husband”. He wasn’t amused, I thought I was pretty f’ing funny, go figure.

2 Likes

Divorce rate is higher than that. Right now we’re going through a culture war. Because of single moms and their unfortunate children. I was one. Boys need fathers and God.

2 Likes

That explains why I’m so messed up :joy:

I’m all seriousness, my father figure was my grandpa… Old school as fuck and kind of a dick, I’m not much different

1 Like