#1 for me is health
2. Can’t wait to see Hoch, and hoping that he is what I think he is - among NFL’s best TEs
3. I have a feeling Bryant is going to be amazing, when coupled with the other DL we have.
4. Tavai is so far looking better than I expected him to, and I’m loving what I’ve been reading. One reporter said, they will have trouble justifying not having him on the field.
5. How big of a deal would it be, if Ty Johnson turned into a Jahvid Best-type player? (truly not expecting this, but fingers crossed).
6. IMO, best case scenario is an average O-line. Hoping that is the case.
7. Oruwariye & Harris both look to be guys that could eventually work out, but look super-raw, to me. To me, it looks like they depended on talent in college, but poor technique. I peg both as high ceiling dudes, but some risk, as IMO, the biggest difference between those who make it, and those who don’t is between the ears. Again, fingers crossed. They both are guys that like to come up and provide run support. Love that they both appear to have a nasty streak.
8. Our D will be uh-may-zing! I fully expect this. I don’t think we had a crapload of talent, and also had some obviously wrong pieces last year. Patricia is wicked-smart defensive mind. I firmly believe we will see lots of very well executed, highly elaborate, disguised coverages and blitz packages. This will be fun. Lots of pressure with the DL alone, as well as some “film room” interceptions. Smart coach that demands a lot of his guys. this should be fun.
9. Mathew returns to form, as he isn’t running for his life every play. We have upgraded RB & TE, while OL and WR will be a push. While Amendola/Powell are not = Tate, a lot of Tate’s production will be compensated for with the TEs, as well as increased effectiveness with play action (better run game).
10. Better OC should really help. I saw a report that talked about how much more pre-snap movement we had this offseason from last. Bevell will also have Mathew rolling away from pressure. Bevell is a huge upgrade from JBC
11. Agnew doesn’t have the most sure hands in the biz, but holy crap does he have speed and vision. Definitely a weapon, and also reported to be doing better as a CB and will provide nice depth there.
12. Reports are that Sam Martin is back! Before his injury, he was an absolute weapon
Thoughts? What are you guys seeing?