In the Lions Den 2: Electric Tua-Loo 🤣

Talking Stafford trade rumors, and whether or not the Lions should look to draft Tua! Remember to like, share, and subscribe on YouTube for more Lions content :blue_heart:

8 Likes

LMAO! love the videos great job.

2 Likes

Best one yet because it apes this forum perfectly. Good job!

4 Likes

There I am, crying in the corner again.

1 Like

Nice job capturing the arguments of Lions fans
Quite funny
:+1:

2 Likes

She really gets us.:joy:

2 Likes

LOL @ the two-a you. Really fun and funny presentation of the different angles.

2 Likes

“I just don’t think they’ll ever be able to say his name right.”
Dying!

1 Like

Wow! You just combined an infinite number of infinite threads and posts into one episode!
LOL Awesome!
I’ll probably read a lot of posts with voice overs running in my mind now.
Hahaha!

3 Likes

Well done.

1 Like

Agreed well done.

Am I the only one who was categorizing Who each poster was?

2 Likes

Nope! Me too!

1 Like

I think anybody that starts a new Stafford thread has to watch this video before it can be posted.

1 Like

Good stuff. I’m not sure where crying in the corner unable to pronounce Tua came from, but it was a good touch. I’d like to think of myself as the Rach-in-81 voice of reason, but have to admit I’ve also been both the Rach-in-33 koolaid drinker and the bearded hater.

1 Like

Thank you! I try to capture a little bit of every different type of fan, and sometimes I’m each of these characters myself lol even the one crying in the corner lol

Thanks Rocky! Haha I have to credit Garrett for the Two-a you joke. Although, I’ll give it to him, it went over pretty well lol

1 Like

I’m a little bit of each of the different characters at different times too! Even the cyring in the corner one lol

1 Like

You saw my “hurt fan” after the Packer game. I left wanting to punch a ref in the face (no joke). Life coach gone rogue. LOL

1 Like

NIIIICE!

1 Like