Kelly Stafford Pregnant?

I think a quality education is important but so is higher education and if you don’t perform in higher education you actually get kicked out.

But if someone even mentions that college should be subsidized by a government entity at no cost to the individual they are a communist.

My issue is the hypocrisy

Oh. So you don’t care about the future of the world? Live here and now only. Selfish a hole. I’m sooo envious.

2 Likes

Wow …I could have been you and would have thought I was missing nothing. I can say I was Ho Hum on having kids…
It was never a goal or desire. My wife was created on this earth for children , to mold them , love them , teach them …truly a special person that I would never consider denying .
I had kids because she desired them …Having children is the best experience of my life . I would have had 19 more after my first if money was not a consideration . I have two teen 2 daughters that are my world. The two most precious things on God’s green earth , I can’t imagine life without them . Something I never cared about or was interested in became my world and reason for existing.
Prior to Children the world revolved around me …I can’t speak for anyone else but I can tell you nothing but children, can truly make you understand what TRUE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is …not a wife , not a Mom …Children is the end all be all to what Love truly is .

4 Likes

To each their own!

I currently have a 15 month old son (our first and likely last due to issues during the pregnancy/birth). I have never had more fun than watching this little dude grow up. Every day is something new and an ultimate adventure. Today we took him out in the snow for the first time and his reaction was priceless. Before we had him we went out all the time and partied or hung out with friends. Now there is nothing we want more than to just come home from work and play with the little man.

4 Likes

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic, because attacking someone for having a level headed preference is sort of ridiculous, and a personal attack.

100% sarcasm. Was hoping the envious comment would convey that.

3 Likes

Thanks God LOL.

I guess my mod flag went up too soon, sorry.Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Kelly is pregnant per her IG… She’s due this summer, before the start of training camp.

I’ve been comparing Stafford to Phil Rivers for a while.

2 Likes

That is the worst comparison I can imagine. One guy has all time great throwing ability and is elusive in the pocket and one guy has a limp noodle and is a statue.

Congratulations to Matt & Kelly, hoping for a boy but healthy is more important!

2 Likes

Kelly, FYI, noodle arm is a bad ass and has won meaningful games in thie league because he doesn’t bend over for the front office and coaching staff and doesn’t accept failure like it’s his #1 priority. Accomplished way more with slightly less physical talent, but much more brain talent.

1 Like

C’mon JR. Settle down man. Pretty sure he’s referring to the fact that Rivers has like 6 kids.

3 Likes

Philip rivers is a bad ass and he has won meaningful games. FYI, his wonderlic score is 30 where as Stafford’s is 38. I’m a big fan of both guys. The most meaningful game stafford ever won is actually the 2011 game vs Philip Rivers that locked the lions for the playoffs. Aside from that every game in the NFL matters, every game is meaningful, it’s hindsight that says certain games have/had less value.

I would say “stafford bending over” is an emotional hot take.

1 Like

Just a general statement, but I really don’t think the Wonderlic is the measuring stick for intelligence in the world.

Kelly tends to get defensive when she thinks her man is getting attacked.

You missed the joke Kelly! Not surprised! Quite a bit seems to go over your head.

2 Likes

I thought this was funny.

Some bargles are chongos, and some chongos are munhatsens. Are some bargles definitely munhatsens?

What is this, “The Lorax”?

1 Like