Killebrew is back

Our 53 man roster is starting to look like this…

Stafford
Kenny G

51 fringe XFL safeties.

5 Likes

Wow what a difference maker!! He’s a complete and total scrub.

3 Likes

I’m legitimately surprised.

1 Like

And Miles to go before Quinn puts us to sleep,

And Miles to go before Quinn puts us to sleep.

3 Likes

Me too, must be his special teams contributions?

Decaptation/NFL referee missed call that should have resulted in prison time, is literally all I remember him contributing.

He has a shot. I like this. Competition. Bring your best and see where you stand.

1 Like

You are literally the only one that is excited about this…just think about this for a minute.

1 Like

Zzzzzzz. What a great move…lol

1 Like

Must be. He’s definitely a good ST’er, but I figured with Kearse and McRae, he was done.

2 Likes

Core special teamer. Let’s not assume he’ll make the 53.

3 Likes

Who said he was excited, lol. You guys kill me.

2 Likes

He would be the 9th best safety if Diggs was still here. As it stands, he’s the 8th best and the other 7 are still not as good as Diggs.

I think it’s better than picking up a S off the streets to get to 90… A guy that kind of knows the coaches, system, teammates and is super cheap. No one says he’ll make the team.

1 Like

“I like this”, means someone is not excited?!?!?!

You must be Diggs BF or Brother I cleaned it Up ! Way you whine every day about him getting shipped out of Detroit You could move if he wanted you .

1 Like

What exactly is he competing for? No real NFL team would take him as a safety or LB. He’s adequate on special teams.

Depth and ST. He might not even make the 53 man roster.

Right on Redwing. I said basically that I like the competition. Let the best guys win. Period. Always.

2 Likes