Possibly the most wise post, so far.
Only if it comes true…
So by that rationale, the Browns will always suck.
Doesn’t sound like it.
Yup! I like 55 54 win for Detroit.
Ever go to a martial arts tournament? Black belt fights are by far the least entertaining in striking styles. The stare at each other, size each other up, and bam - it’s over. Less seasoned fighters just go after e/o.
Sunday, the white belts will get it on, and it will be a fun experience for fans!
Lions - 55
Smaller spotted cat - 54
But … What if we tie?
A contract extension of course…
I actually am expecting a tie.
Ohhh the horror of that thought … lol
That would be Lionesque wouldn’t it?
I could actually see them losing when they try a Prater kick in a tie game that gets blocked and the Jags return it for a TD at the end of regulation or overtime
Prater will hit an NFL record long to win the game. 70 yarder
This is exactly the type of game a Jim Caldwell-led Lions team wins by 20 points.
I’m not sure about Patricia.
Down by 7 in the waning moments of the 4th QTR, Stafford throws a TD strike to Hockenson to bring us within 1.
Patricia decides to go for 2, for the win, and we fail to convert.
Lions lose by 1, and half the board will celebrate his decision to “go for the win”.
Here’s a funny Jags fact for you.
The largest point spread in NFL history came when the Denver Broncos were favored by 26.5 over the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 2 of 2013. The Jags covered, falling 35-19.
Here’s some more info on the match-up.
- The Lions are coming off a Week 5 bye which followed a 35-29 loss at the New Orleans Saints in Week 4.
- The Jaguars have lost four straight games after beating the Indianapolis Colts 27-20 in Week 1. Each of their last three losses was by at least 8 points. Two of those losses were by more than 10. Their last three losses were against teams that previously didn’t have a win on the season.
- Both teams are in the bottom half of the league with under 25 points per game on offense. They’re both in the bottom eight in points allowed per game.
- Jacksonville is minus-2 in turnover differential with five takeaways and seven giveaways. Detroit is plus-1 with four takeaways and three giveaways.
- The Jaguars are 2-3 against the spread; the Lions are 1-3.
Lions at Jaguars key injuries
- OC Frank Ragnow (Hamstring) Questionable
- S C.J. Moore (calf) Questionable
- RB Adrian Peterson (illness) Probable
- CB Desmond Trufant (hamstring) Out
- LB Dakota Allen (foot) questionable
- DE Josh Allen (knee) questionable
- WR DJ Chark Jr. (ankle) questionable
- TE Tyler Eifert (neck) questionable
- DT Arby Jones (ankle/hamstring) questionable
- WR Laviska Shenault Jr . (hamstring) probable