Lions bring back two cornerbacks

Mike Ford and Dee Virgin.

Dee Virgin shouldn’t make the team. He had too many untimely special teams penalties.

1 Like

Clear as glass, won’t be taking Okudah now. Got that spot covered! (Unlike opposing WR’s)

Notice the talk never mentioned what they have before the ERFAs

Jackson, Michael fifth rd pick last year of Dallas CowGirls they had to release him when couple players came back off injuries. Lions picked him up. 6-1 210 23 years old is projected to be able to play corner or safety in the NFL…Jackson is a press corner with good speed (4.45) and decent length (32 1/2-inch arms) to grapple with receivers.

Oruwariye, Amani 6-2 202 24 Drafted in the fifth round out of Penn State, Oruwariye didn’t see a single snap on defense until Week 11. Once he played regular he did well Oruwariye recorded 19 tackles, three pass breakups and two interceptions over nine games in 2019…4.47 40

Darryl Roberts we signed experienced CB during FA Roberts started 10 games in 2019 and had a career-high 63 tackles (58 solo) adds experienced depth

We have couple others But way they title article like these two are some big deal every team is signing the ERFAs they wanted to keep many just this past week an this week make it official.

The CB group is not bare an we likely add my guess is two one very early other depending on how draft falls day 3

1 Like

I tend to agree he played well on ST but did make some bone head mistakes an …He could be sent on his way with ST players we did sign in FA

It’s really not. We have one of the highest paid CB groups in the NFL. That’s why I do not think CB is as high on the Lions list as it is the media and fans list.