Martin Mayhew helped build a SB team

Facts are facts. (49ers VP of Player Personnel)

Yet another guy who left here and found success, elsewhere.

5 Likes

We are the minor league feeder system for real teams

9 Likes

Can’t be so…he was Millens buddy and only got the job as such, or so I have been told over and over by our fans! No way he had legit credentials!!

3 Likes

Yep, he is a good helper. You know who is also been a good helper in his career? Bob Quinn. In fact, as a helper, Quinn has a Superbowl. Maybe Mayhew can get one too.

5 Likes

Lions old DLine coach is also 49ers DLine coach punching Aaron Rodgers out of the playoffs…

Laken Thomlinson is also starting OG for the OLine steamrolling the Packers Dline…

5 Likes

Yea, they have been talking about him nonstop tonight

3 Likes

Fact

2018 4-12 where was all this awsome talk then
2017 6-10 nope MM still awsome?

Literally the same two years record as us this yr…

He is “part” of the /019 champions… not the sole reason for it

People always looking to fuel thier grief!? …

2 Likes

Then there must be other people in the room who overrule his bad ideas. Because we’ve seen what happens when he’s the last say, and it ain’t good.

5 Likes

How many playoff wins did we have here with him running the entire show?

Been thinking the same thing. After 3 years of Quinn, I’d rather have Mayhew.

2 Likes

How many GMs hit on 3 straight 3 top 3 picks on the old rookie wage scale?

Its wild how if the CBA was revised 4 before it was the entire trajectory of this franchise is different

1 Like

MM was not popular here when he was the GM at the end of his tenure and most everyone was happy to see him go. To go back now and act like he was successful is disingenuous.

No offense, but you better hit on top 3 picks or you won’t have a job long. Suh, Calvin and Stafford were as close to can’t miss as you can have. In fact, people used to bag on MM bc he couldn’t draft unless it was a first rd pick.

Why do people bring up how popular a player or coach was on this message board as if that means anything

Teams including the NFC champions don’t hit on top 3 picks every time

Who the hell said Mayhew was “popular”, here??

I said he found success, elsewhere; even if in a lesser role.

My bigger point is CULTURE. It stinks, HERE.

1 Like

Is the GM at least partially responsible for the culture around the organization? If so, why weren’t Mayhew and Quinn able to create a winning culture here when both have had success elsewhere?

1 Like

Mayhew sucked ass here, just like Millen before him. Lynch and Shanahan made this team with management committing to them for six years. That’s how you build. Mayhew had nothing to do with SF success.

2 Likes

I am going there: I hopE MP, Bevel and Quinn six yrs!!

1 Like

You sound butt hurt, Mathew may not have been what u want. But he’s head and shoulders better then Quinn. And the six year thing is u being full of chit.
Mayhew took a 0-16 team to the playoffs in 3 years. Quinn took a 9-7 team to we’re ? no play offs but 3-1-12 in 3 years. Yet fans like you hate Mayhew and love Quinn. And proseed to tell everyone how smart u are . Lols some just can never admit there wrong.

And the whole culture thing is just what people say when they don’t know how to fix the thing , so they blame it on culture and fans like u buy it and repeat it Dailey. The only thing that changes culture is winning. And we can’t do that with fat Matt and pee wee Herman.

1 Like

Shrink your head fck stick it’s alittle large.
so if Mayhew was so bad how did he take a take 0-16 team to play offs in 3 years ? Lols your the one spreading bullshit then telling everyone how smart u are. How ever bad u think Mayhew is he is still better then Quinn . Record says it all. One made the team better and one made it worse not just worse but Rod Marnnelli bad. Yet I’m ingnorant and your from Michigan U, so your opinion is God. Maybe your input there is why they suck too.

1 Like

Maybe it’s u who should take the reading course, never said anything about him and SanFran so that’s just u making chit up trying to be right. You lack so much in football knowledge you have to resault to personal attacks about spelling. Lols you always know when some is full a chit and can’t prove there point so they have to resort to the Grammer thing.
So explain to me with all that U of M wisdom. How Quinn taking a team from 9-7 to a 3 win team in 3 years is better then Mayhew taking 0-16 team to the playoffs in 3 years ?
Wait I know you trust the process. Lols