Mike Valenti Calls For Detroit Lions Coach Matt Patricia To Be Fired

Classic rant!!!

15 Likes

That was awesome

1 Like

if was lol

Valenti from the top rope :joy:

1 Like

He’s trying too hard. I turned it off after the first 3 minutes because he sounds like an idiot.

1 Like

Was awesome. Listened to the whole thing and can’t disagree with a single word he said. Another wasted year.

1 Like

That was pretty damn awesome… and right on point.

1 Like

I call for Mike Valenti to be fired.

5 Likes

He is absolutely spot on and captures how a lot of us feel.

I like his point about people saying that you can’t fire him after Game 1. Why the hell not? He has shown himself to be a buffoon over a 30+ game sample size now so why wait to fire him? He’s obviously in over his head and is an embarrassment, one of the biggest embarrassments in Lions history which is quite a feat.

You know what the most telling thing is about him even moreso than the 3 opening game debacles? The Patriots defense got immediately better after his departure and the Lions defense worse, far worse, and the defense is supposed to be his baby. He’s a fraud who thinks his shit don’t stink and he needed to go yesterday and I don’t mean yesterday literally, he needed to go after last season… I usually don’t go on rants like this but that game and his follow up press conference full of arrogance set me off. Get him outta here.

4 Likes

Yeah but you a love Matt P you been sticking up for him and this defense. Lols of course you didn’t listen to it, you haven’t listened to anyone here either. Sunshine and rainbows.

You probably feel pretty bad too, you been a supporter of Patricia filled with excuses for him and his system. Lols

1 Like

Valenti needs a daily affirmation.

1 Like

Valenti is such an ass. I never wanted Patricia here and have only grown to dislike him more with each passing year, but I could only make it half way through Valenti’s rant.

2 Likes

@3rdRGR…so did the Lions from what I understand. 97.1 had to choose between the Lions and Valenti…they chose Valenti!

3 Likes

I love the rant! The most frustrating thing to me is we had zero pass rush last year and we do absolutely nothing to fix it

4 Likes

He’s like me talking about football. He’s not wrong.

It would be big news if he didn’t after a Lions loss.

Lions losses are what he lives for. Drives up ratings for him

2 Likes

Well he has had plenty of business then.

3 Likes

I did predict often injured Trufant wasn’t a great signing.

1 Like

He’s not wrong and some people can’t handle the truth!

1 Like