(Mildly) embarassing admission about yourself

When I was 17 and got a car we used to go out and hit fast food places like McD’s and when the bathrooms had hand dryers, we’d turn the nozzle upside down and pour in a shake, and then wait for some kid to hit the button and WOOSH!!!

Good times

(come one, someone had to do it)

2 Likes

So I just discovered I’m doing something I didn’t realize I was doing. Apparently when I’m at home, I unzip my pants on the way to the bathroom and pull my junk out as soon as I hit the doorway. How did I discover this was a habit I developed at home? Because I caught myself doing it at the movie theater…twice!

I’ve been going to the movies every week here, because on Tuesday’s they have cheap seats. Last week I got up and went to the restroom. Next thing I know, I’m walking across the restroom with my junk in my hands…headed towards the urinal. I was like “WTF?” I thought it was a one time occurrence. But this week I did it again. No one was in there either time, but could you imagine being in the bathroom and looking up and seeing some guy walk into the restroom with his dick already hanging out? That’s when I pieced everything together, and I’m guessing something about sitting down watching a screen was triggering my brain to think I was at home or something, so unzipping my pants on the way and flopping it out at the doorway was the result.

1 Like

Ted, that may be the best story I’ve read in the many iterations of The Den

Parading around gym locker rooms nude. Unleashing the beast upon entering theater restrooms. What’s next? Pantless drive thrus?

5 Likes

He could get a job for the Lions at this rate

1 Like

I realize I’m getting old but I think I’m losing my mind. The other day I poured my daughter a bowl of cereal and put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in cupboard.

3 Likes

Thought of this thread last night before bed when I put the dog out to pee and decided it was easier to just follow him out and go in the yard and pee with him, instead of walking to the bathroom and then going back to the door to let him in.

3 Likes

Smart move. Then you can hit the kitchen before bed without losing any time.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that I’ve been a bad influence on someone. Not everyone gets to feel like they’ve made a difference.

2 Likes

PS bring back Adrian’s wrestling picture signature.

2 Likes

I have 11 guitars and none are Ibanez. That and I learned “Moves like Jagger”.

1 Like

Note to self: Don’t go to the bathroom or gym with @wesleysh21

2 Likes
2 Likes

No offense, but, I’d really prefer you didn’t come to the bathroom with me, either.
So, you know, could you put me on that list, too?

I used to post in the OTT a lot.

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

1 Like

This thing is YUGE! VERY BIGGLY.

When I was a teenager, when windows 3.1 came out but was still new, we’d drop into dos and run format c: /f command on all the computers at sears.

Once we were caught, the fatass security guard said ‘stay put i’m calling the cops’ and none of stayed put.

Good times.

another time we made napalm out of gasoline and styrofoam and put it on the receiving doorbell at a subway (sandwich shop) after they kept bitching us out about ringing the doorbell. Luckily it didin’t burn the store down to the ground, but as I understand, the burn mark is still there 23+ years later where the doorbell used to exist.

Great story. I’ll bet the guard went for a smoke break, hoping you all would split so he wouldn’t have to deal with the hassle.