(Mildly) embarassing admission about yourself

No offense, but, I’d really prefer you didn’t come to the bathroom with me, either.
So, you know, could you put me on that list, too?

I used to post in the OTT a lot.

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

1 Like

This thing is YUGE! VERY BIGGLY.

When I was a teenager, when windows 3.1 came out but was still new, we’d drop into dos and run format c: /f command on all the computers at sears.

Once we were caught, the fatass security guard said ‘stay put i’m calling the cops’ and none of stayed put.

Good times.

another time we made napalm out of gasoline and styrofoam and put it on the receiving doorbell at a subway (sandwich shop) after they kept bitching us out about ringing the doorbell. Luckily it didin’t burn the store down to the ground, but as I understand, the burn mark is still there 23+ years later where the doorbell used to exist.

Great story. I’ll bet the guard went for a smoke break, hoping you all would split so he wouldn’t have to deal with the hassle.

Roughly 1/6th of my music playlist could be found on your average 13 year old girls list… and I pee outside all the time. Of course I live in the country and won’t be horrifying anyone… or making them burst out in laughter as the case may be…

2 Likes

Maintaining a boner in sub zero weather. Tip of the cap fine sir. She must have been HOT!

I saw a woman doing the same thing “pre-preparing” about 20 feet from the womans room at the airport this week. And no she was not young or hot… I was like oh damn woman!! This thread is awesome!!

I haven’t parked my car in the garage for 3 months because I have a piece of equipment sitting there in my spot. I was supposed to have sold it 4 months ago, but that’s a lot of hassle. And I really like it even though I don’t need it at all. Maybe I’d be more motivated to get my car back in the garage if it wasn’t already old and scuffed up.

Anyone looking to buy a Gravely walk behind tractor with a brush hog? I really should do something about it before the snow starts.

1 Like

If I’m alone in an elevator and the door opens at my floor and there is no one there, I love to drop a big fart before I disembark, delighting in the fact that it will get trapped in the small confines of the elevator and the next passenger will walk unknowingly straight into my surprise!

1 Like

That was you!

1 Like

So you like women with their lips wrapped around things…no biggie

1 Like

What’s better than a rose on a piano?

Tulips on an organ.

3 Likes

Any time I am trying to cut weight, I will obtain ADHD meds.

Instead of buying buck urine for my mock scrapes I piss in them myself and some time bottle it in my empty water bottles when Im activating multiple scrapes!

Saves time and money! And super effective!

Why not just cycle some Winny?

Jesus, dude! You look just like a deer in that picture!

2 Likes

I’m tired, more than ready for bed, and my kid asks me if she has done the 20 minutes of reading to me she has to do every night. I knew perfectly well it hadn’t even been 10 minutes.

Um, yeah. I guess. Of course you have, sweetheart. Now go to sleep so daddy can go to sleep.

I’ll make up for it with extra reading another night.

1 Like