Moderators

Let me start by saying I have no problem with the moderation here. I was just scanning through and came across the mod page, which got me thinking about maybe adding another one. My reasoning is:

Weaselpuppy - very active
REMRebound - absent since fall
Wesley21 - moved on to Carolina Blue
Adran - seen little of him since Thanksgiving
WinnipegFan - see Adrian

Just spitballing here…I nominate Dan01. A long timer whose even keeled and respected by many.

I’d nominate myself, but I get too pissed at times, lol.

1 Like

Pat (Pdono) is active, even keeled, and experienced.
I nominate Pdono.
But really, the only place things really get out of hand is the politics thread, and you’re never going to stop that.
We all get along pretty well talking football.

2 Likes

I will point this thread to Nate.

2 Likes

Thanks for the nod, but I am going to be pretty busy this year with work. Probably wont be posting as much.
I did volunteer to Mod last year and Adrian ran it up the flag pole, but I never heard anything back.
I felt like I owed Nate and these boards something since I have been posting since 1999 and I never spent one penny here, but in the end, not being a mod is fine by me. I can at least say I tried to give something back.

1 Like

Okay, fine. I’ll do it.:rofl:

2 Likes

No thanks.

3 Likes

Coming from you Dan, I expected more than two words.

1 Like

Short and sweet. No, being a moderator doesn’t sound like too much fun to me. I come here for the fun of it. I can get caught up on the Lions in one site. I deal with people enough, I have kids, I don’t want to come here to deal with grown adults quarreling about time outs. Right now I just ignore it. I appreciate you feel that way, but it’s not for me.

2 Likes

com-resize%20(1)

2 Likes

I’ll do it but JR is getting permabanned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moderators should be focused primarily on the football side of things. If the politics thread ever became over moderated many would leave it, I know I would. We have Wes moderating there and he’ll be back.

2 Likes

Like I stated, just spitballing…

Now, I’m just hanging in the thread to piss off the cry baby’s.

ESPNbaby should be a mod. All the guy does is get attacked and he never retaliates. He never attacks anyone, and always keeps it to football/ sports. The attacks on him are disgusting.

The mods here do a great job. Every suspension I’ve had from here has been warranted except oddly enough the longest one I ever received. I called NewYorkLion low IQ in a game day thread, after he called me a name and was slapped with a month long ban. Funny enough the moderator, who I believe suspended me only posts in game day threads and has a clear agenda against me.

Boring a jerk about moderators … inThread about moderators only …

Sadly you must always try to bring the light to you… I’m praying for the darkness to be gone from you brother…

It’s not about you…

I can see it now; “You not doing that so bad you I have to blue sky night train. Not doing no more. Bad!”

2 Likes