More fantasy help

Would you trade Ju-Ju and Landry for Amari Cooper and TY Hilton?

Yes. The Cowbows are passing and passing often. Prescott will put up over 5,000 yards and Cooper will be a big part of it.

My other reviewers are Evans and Woods

Ppr? Half ppr? Bonus for 100 yd game?

It’s a work league and through Yahoo. I don’t think I saw any bonuses

Ok, then yes Cooper and Hilton.

Thanks guys

Its a no-brainer, make the trade

TY Hilton has been more like FY Hilton… Garbage. 3 catches a game pretty much and around a 7pt average for the season. Benchworthy!

2 Likes

Made the trade…I just need TY to have one good week then I will try and fleece a few people

Buy low sell high indeed

With Dak out Coopers stock drops some. But I think Dalton will do fine passing to him. I think a lot of fantasy owners will make the mistake of dealing Cooper before Dalton has a chance to settle into the starting role. Especially if he struggles a little his first few games. They play Arizona this week.

Yeah…his performance this past weekend cost me the game but still think with Dalton that he had a chance to rebound

I think he will. I actually believe that Dalton will be good in that offense.

Since Russell Wilson and the Hawks have a bye-week, I have to start Goff.
So do I play Robert Woods to possibly double-down on TD passes from Goff or do I play Golladay vs. the Jags?

The rest of my lineup is:
Tyreek Hill
James Robinson
CEH
Mark Andrews
James Connor

I would double down with Woods. I have him and he has been consistently getting 12-14 points. He is usually good for 1 TD a game and gets touches on the jet sweeps.

Hopefully it’s not a jet-sweep, I’m hoping more for a bubble-screen, that way I get that double-down with Goff.

1 Like

Lol…fair enough. I have Goff as my backup to Murray

I should pickup Gardner Minshew for this one game, I’m sure he’ll put-up Matt Flynn-esque #'s.

The Rams are facing the 49ers 3rd ranked pass defense while the Lions are facing the Jags 29th ranked pass defense.

The 49ers are only giving up 215 yards a game in the air while the Jags are giving up 280 yards a game.

Toss in the fact that KG has scored a TD in both games he’s played in so far and I think I’d take KG.