More Trump/Rudy Mafia Behavior (Update: Arrests made)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-09/trump-urged-top-aide-to-help-giuliani-client-facing-doj-charges

And its only Wednesday!

2 Likes

Totally normal.

1 Like

Interesting development…

1 Like

Just seeing this, too.

Rudy is fucked.

2 Likes

With a name like Igor fruman, you have to be guilty of something. That’s the kind of name you get as a bad guy in a cheap movie

3 Likes

Didn’t Dan Akroyd play a guy named Igor Fruman in a movie? He was like the sausage king of Chicago…or something:)

1 Like

You beat me to it.

Deep state must be getting lazy.

2 Likes

It’s the name of the guy who sits nervously in a chair when the alcoholic-yet-strangely-likable-FBI-agent responds, “GIVE US RUDY!” And then makes a quip about allowing him to return to his pathetic life and his mom’s borshch.

1 Like

In before Trump tweets: "I barely knew these crooks (FINE PEOPLE) and they occasionally fetched covfefe and hamburders for me. HASHTAGE WITCH HUNT!!! NO COLLUSION!! FAKE NEWS!

2 Likes

So, reading more on this, and something is suspicious. These 2 had purchased flights to Austria to AVOID their scheduled congressional testimony.

However, there’s concern that the arrest can prevent them from having to testify (not sure how this works from a legal perspective), but the gist is that the Trump team/Barr is going to try and lay ALL of this at the feet of Rudy – so, basically, they’ll try and “crime” their way out of a bigger crime.

2 Likes

On a semi-related note, this is my new favorite tweet ever.

3 Likes

“I only choose the best people”.

1 Like

I need to learn how to format tweets here.

Apparently these goons were at Dulles International trying to leave the country late last night. Barr was told last night they were being arrested…

2 Likes

All of this is related to more Trump corruption.

I’m guessing he resigns before the end of the year. The question is whether Pence goes down with him.

1 Like

If you’re on mobile, just copy and paste. It formats itself for ya.

No way.

1 Like

at least there’s no video pic.twitter.com/JVaUyJpm4V

— Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) October 10, 2019

I just watched a movie called Molly’s Game the other day. There’s a scene in it where she goes to a high end bar to meet some people for the first time. They walk in and “they couldn’t look more mafia if they tried.” LOL

That video reminds me of that. She’s in New York when it happens, of course.

Yeek…