My latest Draft Network mock

Not a huge fan of taking a LB this high but…

Isaiah Simmons

, LB

Clemson

J.K. Dobbins

, RB

Ohio State

Zack Baun

, EDGE

Wisconsin

Kyle Dugger

, S

Lenoir-Rhyne

Devin Duvernay

, WR

Texas

Davon Hamilton

, IDL

Ohio State

Stanford Samuels III

, CB

2 Likes

3 Likes

If we have a Day 3 like either of those I am going to be over the moon.

The grand majority of those day 3 guys go 20-30 spots higher IMO.

Not sure it’s very realistic, they had Okudah! going 2. I have previously stated that I prefer Brown to Young, but I mixed it up this time for variety.

Chase Young

, EDGE

Ohio State

Xavier McKinney

, S

Alabama

Denzel Mims

, WR

Baylor

Ben Bredeson

, IOL

Michigan

Benito Jones

, IDL

Ole Miss

Ke’Shawn Vaughn

, RB

Vanderbilt

Lamar Jackson

, CB

Nebraska

Bro, if I told you there was a J Geils reference that needed to be made regarding your picks, do you know what it would be?

1 Like

I think Simmons would really help the D, good choice.

No clue

Love Stinks!

I would lose my mind if we dropped a 2nd on him.

He’s not a polished product yet, but he has the skill set to turn into a Mahomes-esque player. He’s very accurate, good mechanics, he’s mobile and pushes the ball down field. He’ll need to sit a year or two to be coached up. But I think the value is there to select him at the top of the 2nd round.

1 Like

I wouldn’t describe Love as very accurate. To be honest I see him more similar to Josh Allen than Mahomes.

I’ll be shocked if Love gets past the mid 1st round. Top ten is definitely in play. If 3 signal callers go by pick 6 then I think Love’s got a pretty good shot to go in the top ten.

I’ve only very briefly scouted Love. But I saw a QB in an offense that throws the ball behind the LOS a lot, who had a tendency to throw off his back foot or across his body when in trouble, and didnt have Mahones arm strength to pull it off.

Look harder, he throws down the field a lot, accurately… He’s best suited for a vertical offense, which is why I like him here. He does tend to rely on his tremendous arm too much and throw off his back foot occasionally (sound familiar) but that’s easily corrected. He has great mechanics when he’s not relying solely on his arm strength.

There’s a Dom Raiola/ Center Fold joke in there somewhere? Yes?

or Nah Nah… Nah Nah Nah Nah?