NFL draft back on

Will ve held in Vegas as originally scheduled Aoril 23-25th

2 Likes

Good News

1 Like

Doesn’t say “in Vegas”. In fact, the way it reads they’re committing to doing it there in a future year.
The draft is on for the same time, just not with a show in Vegas. It’ll be accommodated via technology and broadcast for sure, but definitely not going to be before a crowd or with a bunch of bro-hugs.

2 Likes

They can hold it in a barn in Nebraska using today’s technology. A stupid angle in shutting it down. No Green Room, no player gondola rides, No dumb ass fans blazing their colors and Goodell doesn’t even have to wear pants.

Best news I have heard in a month.

1 Like

Might be the best Draft coverage in 10 years…Skip the fluff , what designer outfit they are wearing, the red carpet etc … keep it about the players and scouting reports & I will be a happy man.

Good. I’m glad they’re closing it to the public which means killing the Oscar’s red carpet nonsense. Just make the picks and move on.

1 Like

So a draft that is going to actually be all about the draft?! Novel idea bros :crazy_face:

1 Like

Heard a few days ago, the current options run from holding the Draft in the NFL Network’s TV Studio in Los Angeles (Culver City) OR NFL HQ in NYC…

Imagine 32 teams Draft Day In-the-Room camera setup…Everyone with their “Dog Dish” announcing their Pick (s)…Stay tuned…We’re going back to the 80’s !!!..Maybe ESPN will bring back Chris Berman on Draft Day, too !!!

No “boo’s” for Goodell this year. He may like it.

1 Like

I’m sure there will be a few people there…

Announcers will just talk about strange it is for 50% of the time to not have fans. They have to talk about something its not going to be actual content. That takes work.

The boos are ironic considering it’s from the fans towards a guy who is a puppet of their team

“Like was there ever a doubt Scoob?”