OL makes alot of sense with the 1st rd pick

In my head I see them trading with Miami the Chargers will want to move up but giving the Lions the #26th pick seals the deal.At 5 the positional value and long term value screams OT which they will have a few to choose from.So here is my draft up too this point.

#5…Tristan Wirfs…OL. All around stud who is versatile and would step in and play at a high level and gives them options with Decker.
26…AJ Terrell…CB Big fast and just the kind of CB they want on this D he is rising fast on alot boards.
#35…AJ Espensa…DE This might be a reach as he could go earlier but will hold out hope.
#67…Zach Moss…RB Need some young talent to mix into the backfeild.
#85…KJ Hill…WR Looked good at the senior bowl he isnt a burner but great hands and plays bigger than his size.

1 Like

Not saying it does not make sense …I really do not want OL in the #1st…at this point I want a talented blue chip prospect …Young or Okudah …hell I even take Simmons in a hybrid role over O-Line … I know the value at OT is huge …but please no…love Moss in a tandem role with KJ

1 Like

Love me some Zach Moss. Move Big V inside to RG and draft M. Becton to play RT…Zach running power over the right side.

If we did go OLineman, I think I’d probably pick Jedrick Wills.

My thought was Willis goes #4 to the Giants him or Becton.

I really want a premium trade down or Young and I still think it’s fairly likely that we get one of those.

1 Like

I think OL would be a solid pick but 10 or after for me. Doubt we would trade down that low though. Cant pass on a playmaker like CB or pass rusher in my opinion that high.