Pasqualoni and Davidson stepping away

https://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-announce-two-coaches-will-be-stepping-away-from-football?fbclid=IwAR2q0e1_DkTrRoaFZHl77gf89Y8ROvwH42kgH87c01R9y0KpAyMJfkdj1Q8

Kind of figured they’d figure out a dignified way of letting them ride off into the sunset.

1 Like

Lions now looking for these coaches:
DC
ST
TE
OL
LB
DB
Strength and conditioning.

There have been teams who fired their head coaches and had less turnover but for some reason people think we would have lost something by firing Patricia

4 Likes

Honestly, I’m glad to hear it. I couldn’t believe they were going to retain him. Now it makes a little more sense.

1 Like

Bill Callahan as offensive line coach/ assistant HC please. No respectable DC candidate is coming here.

4 Likes

Trying to imagine who the next DC will be.

Any guesses?

Jerod Mayo? I can’t imagine it’s anyone with any significant experience in the NFL. I imagine it’ll be yet another guy from the Patriots tree.

1 Like

Gonna go out on a limb here and predict it’s going to be someone with either NE or Syracuse ties =P

2 Likes

Well this is interesting.

1 Like

“Stepping away.”

2 Likes

2 assistants remain from his initial coaching staff LOL. What an embarrassment.

4 Likes

Maybe they can find a DC who will rush more than 3.

6 Likes

That’d be a nice start.

People leave bad bosses. Not bad jobs!!

happy, happy happy–i am 74 yrs old–had a 5 by-pass–all 4 joints replaced–severe arthritis—survived a staph infection and MERSA–when i saw this on the det. free press a few minute’s ago—i was almost ready to do a hand spring and a back flip

11 Likes

In case you guys want to see the next coaching staff:

https://www.patriots.com/team/coaches-roster/

3 Likes

Dick Lebeau come on down!!..Your Lions nation needs you !

GOALPOST

2 Likes

It will probably be rod marinelli

:rofl:

lol, it’s funny - that’s the 1st place I went to try to come up with some guesses as to who some of our next coaches will be.

LOL
Marinelli - DL
Schwartz - DC
Austin - DBs

Freakin’ dream team!

4 Likes

That’d be perfect. Absolutely perfect.

1 Like