Patricia talks to Alabama Edge Terrell Lewis

I like Lewis from a talent perspective but he seems like a riskier pick and we all know BQ doesn’t like risky picks.

Quinn doesn’t like risk in the first round

Lewis is a candidate for the top of round 2…where BQ is less risk averse

Should say I’m not a huge fan of Lewis. He’s body beautiful and bursting with athleticism but plays soft and has injury concerns.

Sounds like a brother of another mother–Ronnell Lewis. Let’s hope not.

This is a guy who has a game I think the Lions would love. He had an injury that cost him all of 2018 I believe. But he has a ton of talent though.

I like Curtis Weaver more but I also like Lewis a whole lot too. I would be very happy with either Curtis Weaver OR Lewis in rd. 2, ESP. with a 2nd rd. trade down.

To me there should be better players then both of them at top of 2nd, would be disappointed in either at the top 2nd.

2 Likes

Wow. There’s a name I haven’t thought about in forever.

The Hammer would have to be right up there on a list of players that forum posters constantly counted on stepping up and making a contribution who actually did nothing.

1 Like

On pure talent I think he’s the second or third best edge in this draft.

3 Likes

I’d agree with that, but I’d be unhappy if we drafted him any earlier than the 4th… This draft is just too deep to take a risk on a player with 2 major injuries in back to back years.

1 Like

Often finds himself taken by me in the 3rd round in mocks. Would give us some juice at JACK and allow Collins to play WILL. I like Alabama players because they’ve already played for a hard nosed dick. Eases the transition to Patricia and lowers the whine quotient.

1 Like

I admit, I was a fan. Loved his play at OU, just couldn’t make the leap.