Pencil It In: Stafford Your 2020 MVP

Yeah, he said it.

The article talks a good game, but strays more toward fantasy than reality.

2 Likes

Love it.

Let’s just make sure that pencil has a very good eraser.

Exactly - change it to SB MVP, right!?!

2 Likes

Even better! I’d love to see that.

Not being sarcastic. (Just feel like that needs to be pointed out on the internet sometimes)

1 Like

Not a chance. Joe Burrow has a better chance of winning MVP and he hasn’t even been drafted yet. Hoping this is the last season with the fraud at QB.

1 Like

I don’t get it… if this guy believes so much he should pound Stafford at 40-1 odds to win MVP. He won’t, though. He would rather just shoot his mouth off with nothing at stake.

Kyler Murray is 20-1 as he is twice the talent Stafford is. Dak 16-1.

1 Like

Speaking of people who shoot their mouths off with nothing at stake…

10 Likes

Is he getting traded?

The only way I see him winning MVP is if the Lions go undefeated and he throws for 5,000 yrds.

I firmly believe he’s capable of having the best stats in 2020. But Lions players never get considered for MVP even when they deserve it.

4 Likes

What Lion has been deserving of an MVP since Barry?

1 Like

Calvin
Hanson - Prater … lol

These streets are telling me that this won’t be his last year in Detroit. :joy:

Eh… a WR has never won MVP before. No one has it out for the Lions lol. Once they have a deserving MVP they will win MVP

Great news for you since you don’t care about winning. You get to wear your Stafford jersey with pride for a little longer!!! Yay!!!

Lighten up Iggy. It was a joke. You are so easy to provoke.

Gets old having to hear nonsense from people who don’t know how to spell “paid”. Or who try to rip on the SB MVP 2 days after winning it. This fan base is literally an embarrassment.

If it bothers you that much you can either:

1. Block me and everyone else who annoys you.
  2. Go away and find somewhere to puff your chest and ridicule people.
1 Like

And you are literally a total dick.

3 Likes

Did your mousey boss beat on you again?

Go toss around some more homophobic slurs On a football board tough guy. You’re sooo tough. Probably 5’5 350 pounds.

Mousey boss? WTF is this supposed to mean? Your chirps don’t even make sense boomer