Stafford injury list

Its a sight to behold when it’s all laid out this way.

Please don’t turn this into another debate.

Source:

2 Likes

Haha haha. Wrong place, wrong person for that.

1 Like

We can’t debate about this? Why post it? lol!

1 Like

Not every post has to be a debate.

3 Likes

I wish that was the case but some how every post finds its way back to Stafford debates :wink:

2 Likes

That is true. lol Im not opposed to debates, when they stay civil. Thats the hard part though.

1 Like

What is there to debate in the first place regarding what I posted?

Someone will find something.

1 Like

Oh no you did not just start it!

Stafford is injury prone. He’s not worth the $135 million extension. He sucks and can’t beat winning teams. He’s only made the playoffs three times only to be eliminated in the first round. He’s Mr. Stat Padford. The Lions need to trade Stafford and draft a QB for the future. :wink:

He’s played through some crazy injuries though. No one can take away his toughness.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really see half of those as debatable, but if you guys really don’t have anything better to do, go for it!

Just keep it civil. (I think THAT is the unrealistic part LOL.)

2 Likes

This is the NFL. Guys play through injuries like this all the time. This is not really that significant. To avoid debate, I mean that in the nicest way possible. :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

If we had post of the day like on the old den…this would get my vote. Iggy and ESPN are waiting in the wings “hold our beers”…

1 Like

So, are we having a debate about if we can have a debate?

Now that’s debatable! :crazy_face:

To me it looks like a shit poor evaluation and handling of Stafford’s shoulder…

Four injuries to a Shoulder in 355 days …Surgery is performed in January 2011 on the shoulder and he plays the next 9 years without a single shoulder issue …

The guy is obviously a china doll
Always gets injured
Add this to the list of Stafford slappy excuses!

2 Likes

and now I think we can add his back into that list.

1 Like

Twice.