Stefon Diggs dealt to Bills

Bills are building something special

Thank God…bye Diggs. Helluva player. Take your wares to the AFC

3 Likes

Compensation update: Bills are trading a 1st-round pick, a 5th-round pick, a 6th-round pick and a 2021 4th-round pick for Vikings WR Stefon Diggs and a 2020 7th-round pick, source tells ESPN.

Geez, that’s a lot to give up in a draft that has some decent WRs. Was Diggs that good?

1 Like

Diggs is very good… not a bad move for a team that’s ready to contend for a SB. The Bills are going to be a force this year. They’re a top 5 team.

1 Like

The Texans should be embarrassed when comparing these two deals. My god

If Diggs was unhappy with Cousins throwing to him, he’s going to become downright depressed with Mr. Inaccurate throwing to him now.

The Vikings extended Cousins and traded Diggs. That works for me!

1 Like

The Texans…lol

“Mr. Inaccurate” played exceptional last year after about week 6, and will be an MVP candidate this year. Josh Allen is a very good QB.

Diggs is not THAT good, he wasn’t even the #1 wr on that Vikes team…the Bill’s wayyyy overspent. They should have went out and traded for DeAndre Hopkins.

1 Like

1 Like

He’s tough as nails and seems like a pretty good leader but he has never been an accurate QB and likely never will be. He’s the type of QB who needs to be sheltered in a system that caters to his strengths which is a strong running game which allows him to be a game manager.

I really like that Buffalo team but he’s the clear weak link.

Another great signing by the Bills.

Diggs is very good. Not convinced he’s very durable. That can be a problem

Never played a full 16… but hasn’t played fewer than 13. Played 15 plus playoffs last 2 years. He does always seem to be nicked up, though.

Good can’t kill us any more.

Well, it was his 2nd year in the league and had 29 total TDs 9 picks, and made it to the playoffs. The eye test got better as the season went on, and he was one of the better QBs in the league for about 2/3s of the season. If you are calling him “the weak link” or a game manager, you haven’t watched much of the Bills later in the year. It’s really that simple. He does not need to be sheltered in any capacity.

He has a gun for an arm, is a big strong kid, with elite athleticism and A+ leadership. He can threaten the whole field with his arm. He will never be Peyton Manning Or Brady with his accuracy, but it is fine. His athleticism and chunk plays through the air make up for it. He doesn’t need to be a surgeon.

Allen will get a ton of limelight this year when he lights it up, but he’s been doing it for more than half a year.

He’s really good. No doubt. And I think Thielen would struggle without him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they moved up for Jeudy, Lamb or Ruggs

1 Like

Diggs is very good. He’s not trade your whole draft good however.

1 Like

Diggs is extremely good. One of the better route runners in the game. But he’s also a diva too.

I agree that the Bills way overpaid for his services. Especially in a deep draft.

I actually think this was a good trade for Min.

Way to much for Diggs. Bills need to win now or they will look like chumps.