Swift is a bust

Nice game losing drop. Could have had Dobbins instead of this bum.

1 Like

He caught 3 out of 4 targets but dropped a TD pass so that makes him a bust?

A rookie in his first game?

FYI - Dobbins caught zero passes today.

2 Likes

Yes it does. Perfect loser Lions player. How many game losing drops did Dobbins have.

He’s not a bust.

That was a rookie realizing he had the game winning score - and panicked. He got over-excited.

Frankly, I thought Peterson would commit a late-game fumble.

1 Like

I was excited to see swift today.

Unfortunately, I learned everything I need to know about him. He’s a lion. No doubt about it.

4 Likes

How many game winning catches did Dobbins have today?

Answer is None

Yeah, calling him a bust is pretty hyperbolic…that drop was brutal, and he could have been the hero, but that loss wasnt on him ultimately…a good team isnt even that position.

1 Like

I’m not going to call Swift a bust, but doesn’t this game prove the talk about us having the best running back corps in the league, was a bit ridiculous?

The guy who had the best game was a FA we signed a month ago.

3 Likes

It’s ironic in many ways…KJ looked like he had cement shoes, and AP looked like he has speed, power, and vision.

2 Likes

AP is a beast!

3 Likes

let’s revisit that later in the season when we are NOT facing one of the best front 7’s in the league AND we have more than just one game to base things on.

3 Likes

Just saying, I thought it was really premature when there are good RBs in our own division who have produced. You are right though, we don’t know anything after one game.

I wonder if anyone is going to confuse Dalvin Cook with Kerryon Johnson now? :joy:

1 Like

Kerryon is done. 7 carries for 14 yards. And some of those he had a ton of room… he’s going to be out of the league in 2 years.

5 Likes

Peterson needs to get 15+ carries next week

5 Likes

He had his hands on the ball and immediately turn to look behind him probably to see if he was in the endzone.

Should of secured the ball first. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Kerry mentioned during his 1st year he wasn’t interested in playing football for a long time. He had other interests. Not sure why he was even drafted by Quinn

Nonsense to call him a bust after 1 drop in first game, and he looked solid otherwise. but i would be worried about his mental state after that drop. its like a kicker missing a game winning fg, you just feel uneasiness about getting in those situations again after that. I guess we’ll find out what he is made off, hes gonna need redemption.

2 Likes

How’s it going apex?

Yeah terrible pick