The 2020 Draft and the Senior Bowl

This may be a year where the Senior Bowl really matters. We got some of the best views of a number of prospects in this draft and we might be smart to use that information noting how we little we know about most of the other projects. Here are the guys I think are on the Lions shirt list based on the Senior Bowl:

1. OT/OG Josh Jones. 6’5", 319 pounds, big hands and long arms. Might be a really solid fit here, starting at ROG maybe? Possible second round target?

2. DT Leki Foto…a guy I have been pimping for a while now. To me this may be a third round target.
    DT Devon Hamilton is we miss out on Foto. Hamilton is also a very large man and could help with run support.

3. CB Lamar Jackson…a later round guy. 6’2".

4. QB Jordan Love…BIG guy who we got a chance to see up close.

5. Punter Braden Mann. Yep, could be a hell of a 5th rd. pick?

6. DE/OLBer Kenny Willekes…another later round guy that could be a very nice find. A former walk on. I LOVE those kinds of stories.

7. DE/OLBer Alton Robinson. Syracuse connection.

8. WR Michel Pittman Jr. BIG WR. Didn’t play in the Senior Bowl but the Lions still got to know him.

9. OG Ben Bredeson…cvould also be a solid pick in later rd. 3?

10. OLBer Zack Baun…he is a little light but he is a moveable chess piece that we got a great look at in January.

Who did I miss? I think the punter may be a lock to be a Lion. Thoughts?

I think Risdon did an article with exactly this subject?