Trey Flowers is 'very excited' to work with Lions' DC Cory Undlin

2 Likes

Seriously, we know it’s off-season fluff time…just Once I’d like to read an article titled:

“Star player thinks new coordinator is a $@*!ing tool and doesn’t have any idea what the hell he is doing, mulling retirement instead of running around in a Chinese Fire Drill scheme”

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sick of hearing about there winning principals and how they get the job done bullshit. There’s nothing about winning that’s happened here nothing that even repercented a competent team. Flowers should Shut the fuck up and try living up to his contract. Praising his coaches for the crap they put on the field. What he really means is thanks coach for 90 million while we go out there and suck week in and week.

I’ve been enjoying listening to some of Mcafee’s stories. He gives a different perspective on some of his experiences as a player.

1 Like

Not worth getting worked up about
The PR Department has a job to do

I was happy to read Undlin is cut from the same mold as Patricia
That’s a good thing
And until I hear contrary, I’ll choose to believe it

3 Likes

LOL - It wasn’t preseason, but I feel like we have seen plenty of those.
*Only in Detroit :wink:

1 Like

Gezz if he is cut from the same mold as Patricia get ready for another losing season. I was hoping for something better then I’ve seen from Patricia.

1 Like

Translated: Please don’t make me run the new hill that was installed last year.

2 Likes

Somebody is always ‘excited’ about something. Curious? Yes. Interested? Sure. Hopeful? Yeah, i guess I am. Excited? NO. I’ll probably get excited when they go 4-0 into their bye.

2 Likes

The only guy excited was Flowers
Let’s just say he’s looking forward to working with Undlin
Is there anything wrong with that?
Why piss on everything?

4 Likes

They don’t, teams just trade those players away. It’s all about marketing.

1 Like

Do you prefer working with glass half-full people or do you prefer working with glass half-empty people? Personally Philly has fielded some awesome defenses and developed a few great players.
I’m with Flowers.

3 Likes

I would be happy with a glass half full, problem is so far the glass has been completely empty.
And Unidin might be ok as long as Patricia stays on the bench.

Mcafee was born to be a broadcaster. He’s gifted at what he does.

1 Like

We really don’t know how much of last year’s debacle on defence was Paul P, how much was Patricia. Bottom line is the whole shebang is Matty’s baby. Hopefully Undlin is a big help to him.

1 Like

If we would’ve only traded for Jamaal Adams you just might have gotten that quote, WP.

As for dude’s that you’d want to grab a beer with he has to be pretty far up the list, right?

I think it’s more that he was meant to be a story teller. That’s his gift IMO.

1 Like

Think of it from Flowers’s perspective…The old man is out and someone with a pulse came in. Much better chance to succeed.
I’d be excited, if I were him.

2 Likes

Haven’t we had enough of those soft concrete … ‘star’ :rofl: players playing it like ‘they don’t take coaching well’ articles and all the ‘star’ posters pissing on the ‘star-fire’ thinking it’s gonna ignite?

1 Like

When I drink a beer, I usually start with a stout. But if I’m gonna pour myself something else… I empty my glass before I pour myself a beer of another variety… the way I see it… its taken 4 years To get the bitter taste of a mediocre team u dear Caldwell out of the glass so we can enjoy what’s coming next. It seems some peeps, just keep sipping on the backwash… those peeps can’t enjoy the next beer… because of their own backwash

2 Likes