Trump mocks Anitfa

And people who hate Trump went in opposite directions on both.

I can’t speak for the world but I didn’t give a shit when he talked up war. I was fine with whatever tactic he cared to use. I really don’t care that he fell in love either. Nothing has changed in North Korea with either tactic. I just find the declared “victory” rather amusing. It’s literally always listed as one of Trump’s greatest achievements. What?

Well, if you believed that NK was only a few months away from being a nuclear power (which we were told by the media) and they were going to keep ramping up missile tests and acts of aggression (which we were also told)…then yeah, things are going pretty well.

North Korea is a nuclear power. They haven’t stopped their nuclear program and they are still conducting missile test. What changed? Trump literally just decided to declare victory and people go along with it. It’s mind blowing.

Somehow I don’t think these families would agree that Trump is a failure.

Be a shame if this video of Antifa training with Kurdish militia went viral. Please do not RT this pic.twitter.com/fdsdwcSPs9

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 9, 2019

Nice, from the internet troll most famous for pushing “Pizzagate” on twitter…

Great source.

1 Like

Not hard to imagine our resident Antifa supporter would disagree.

Waiting to hear from DNC Dan.

Is the video real or not?
You still don’t know how to interpret much of Twitter, do you.

Anarchists in Rojava announce formation of IRPGF

"Like the Paris Commune and at so many other points in history, the revolutionary forces face the leviathan of capitalist hegemony which has come to devour the new world and enslave us all once again. This is our Stalingrad" pic.twitter.com/jy74rN4srB

— TrumpPatriot🇵🇱🇺🇸 (@TrumpPatriotPL) October 9, 2019

Trump: Nice to see you Kim…
Kim: You so big…
Trump: Kim, you always have beautiful conversations with me, not like that bitch Pelosi…
Trump: Oh Kim, why don’t people understand how special we are…
Trump: You know Kim, you always know the right thing to say…
Trump: I love you too Kim, I love you too…