Well I’ve been saying for months that my top 2 RB’s are Swift and then Taylor with a drop off to Dobbins and CEH in the next group, then Akers as my top 5 RB’s.
I have had a couple of posters tell me Dobbins is better than them all and that I haven’t got a clue.
Well … It looks like Vegas agrees with me according to BetOnline.
D’Andre Swift is most likely the first running back to leave the board at -190 odds,
Jonathan Taylor is the second +180
J.K. Dobbins is a distant third +1,000 to be selected first out of the running back class.
I will admit Vegas isn’t always right and neither am I. Sometimes draft projection is a crap shoot. It only takes one team to fall in love or feel a certain RB is the best fit for them. (I wouldn’t have taken a TE round 1 for example)
So I wonder who are your top 5 RB’s and what order do you think they will go in?
Here is what mine has been for a while now.
- Swift - I think he goes round one.
- Taylor - I really love this kids game and think he is a strong possibility in round two. Especially if we have an extra pick after trading down from 3OA. I think he would be the perfect pair to go with KJ.
- Here’s where I start to waver. I like CEH and Dobbins almost equally but I rank Dobbins 3rd because I think he’s a better compliment to KJ.
- CEH - If we didn’t have KJ I’d like this pick more.
- Akers - He actually reminds me a bit of our own KJ. A lesser version of him to be honest.
Let’s see yours…