Vid breakdown: "Stafford is highly underrated"

I prefer ‘turkey hole’ to ‘bucket’ - but that’s just me.

4 Likes

While this will be a functional team, its hard to say it will be anything like a dominating team - Stafford aside.

2 Likes

3 of those plays to Hall, 2 of them over 50 through the air in stride… my favorite deep shot will always be the one to Tate in London vs the Falcons, 65 yard dime!

This guy sounded like a chiefs fan?

2 Likes

Stafford has always been underrated. Our leaders struggled like hell to assemble any productive RB unit until 2020. The defense has been laughable for the vast majority of Matt’s career , The o-line was playing ’ multiple chairs’ his entire career WHILE Stafford got beaten and injured behind it , our better players were let go or traded away for magic beans. and finally don’t get me started on what supposed leaders the team has had.

PS, damn I miss Tate highlight reel or no.

6 Likes

Nice clip. Can’t disagree. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I though is was under raided? Can someone please correct the misspelling in the title please?

1 Like

r.a.t.e.d. is correct !

‘raided’ means : I was starving so I raided the refrigerator .

There was a robbery at the bank and the suspects raided the vault.

(raided) typically means stolen, plundered, or attacked.

(rated) usually means judged , graded .

1 Like

I think cynodon was kidding.

2 Likes

Someone misspelled it in a different thread a couple of days ago - he was kidding

1 Like

So excited to watch Stafford shred the NFCN, this year. Division is up for grabs. Unless Chicago surprises, a declining Packer team, a solid Viking team, and an up and coming Lions team will be slugging it out.

Swift and a better run-blocking OL will be the difference.

2 Likes

if so, I apologize.

1 Like

Apoligy not eccepted. Thanks for corecting me cub. Your a good man.

5 Likes

my position is that no way in hell was the team ran, trained, coached, or led correctly over the years. that’s evident when not only are you the first team in NFL history to post a 0-16 season, but you won 10 games just once and 11 games just once dating back to 2001.

what that means is Stafford was one who’s overall performance was hindered by the leadership as was thee remainder of the teams ‘we had’.

2 Likes

I do think Stafford is underrated by the media but not by NFL coaches.

I believe a healthy Stafford + above average run game + healthy receivers = at least 8 wins even with a terrible defense.

4 Likes

If we get a run game and a offensive line to protect him then I truly believe he is capable of turning in an MVP like season and carry this team to 10 plus wins even w a shitty defense.

2 Likes