Video—NFL Absolutely Hates the Lions

3 Likes

Blah blah blah blah blah

1 Like

The Lions hate the Lions. If this really did happen to them more than it did other teams (not convinced), they sure take it well. Stop being overly happy about it as a franchise and try to push back, just once, for the fans.

Apparently the Lions disagree with the article.

1 Like

News Flash!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pretty similar to this video from a few years back.

1 Like

Indisputable evidence.

1 Like

Every fan in the NFL could make a video like this for their team. Even the Patriots. Even the Packers. Hell, they probably have.

Really, all it does it point out the piss-poor officiating as a whole in the NFL.

3 Likes

Yep, they miss a lot of calls in every game. I started watching the video and the first thing I saw was a blown call. Yep, his knee and elbow was down and for a while. As a fan, I hate it when they blow the whistle and stop the play. They would have gotten that one right, but idiot Gym Shortz decided to challenge. (learn the rules asshole). So, that wasn’t the NFL hating the Lions. That was the NFL having a rule in place for when the Lions get hosed on a call, and then the Lions saying “hold my beer” and screwing themselves even harder. The rest of the video was much of the same.

Thank you! You know who complains about getting screwed by the refs? Fans of all the perennially crappy teams. Put a team on the field that has a top 5 roster and a top 5 coach and suddenly they will have a whole bunch more wins. This hasn’t happened in 30 years, so instead we can lose a lot and complain about how the refs are keeping us down. Listen, the refs suck, but I promise you they suck everywhere. Could there be some subconscious bias toward winning teams? Yeah probably to an extent. That happens in all sports. The good players and teams get the better calls. So Fing win for once. Look like a contender. Don’t be some middling 5-7 win team and be mad because they didn’t get to 8 wins. I promise you theres no conspiracy. We live in a world where 2 people can’t keep a secret without taking a video and posting it on Snapchat. This is like kids who are raised to think that everything is everyone elses fault and they don’t learn to take any responsibility for their situation and actions. How about we assume the Lions had 3 wins because they were bad, and need to get waaay better?

How many times have the Patriots been fined for Violations? Handed major sanctions. Loss of several draft picks on multiple occasions. Suspension to star QB. Heavy fines. The NFL has tried to handicap the Patriots as much as humanly possible.

The Lions are just a terrible organization from top to bottom. REMrebound said it best, that minus Stafford this is basically an expansion team. BTP also asked a great question… where are the leaders? There is not one leader within this organization. The Lions had a leader with Jim Schwartz. They had a leader with Jim Caldwell. Now they have nothing. Roster devoid of talent. Terrible HC. Only other worse roster is Jacksonville.

I am not one to complain about the Lions getting boned by officiating, but when Booger the dumbest broadcaster alive is openly losing his mind, on national TV calling out the officials for the Lions getting jobbed against GB that’s pretty telling. What is even more telling is that the announcer called out the officials more than anyone in the Lions organization. Absolutely sickening where this organization is. NO LEADERSHIP.

This is what a leader does, folks. Top 3 coach in the NHL… he does not take SHIT and is a great coach:

1 Like