What's on the menu ? Draft Dinner, Beer's

I’m back at it …my Daughter and I . One Porter House steak 35.4 ounce and a T-Bone 19 ounce , garlic mash potatoes , green beans & a fresh Heinken Keg on tap .
Smuggling some Hard Mike’s into the Man Cave for my College bound Daughter… Wife will be pissed.

What are you having ?

4 Likes

Work…

16 oz choice ribeye here. As rare as my wife will cook it!!!

3 Likes

Something light… so when I hurl later after they pick Okudah at three, it won’t be as violent.

2 Likes

Homemade Chicken noodle and some Angry Orchards with a few sips of some Old Smokey BlackBerry moonshine.

2 Likes

Yep …It has to be close biting back if done correctly …Porter House

4 Likes

field roast frankfurters, sauerkraut, kombucha, and lots of chips. Probably some ice cream too. All vegan. #eatplants.

Yard Work …& Angry Orchards are my JAM !

:cry:

Wings, miller lite & weed!

4 Likes

It’s the Draft …That’s the average Friday & Sat :wink:

3 Likes

Rum and cokes! Waiting to see if I have an appetite after we pick but I have a Geno’s East pizza lined up… lol

Nachos

Usually takes a few cans of this but because of the hoarders with soup I had to buy a case on amazon

OMG yes!!!

18 year old scotch if we get Young, Jameson Black barrel if it’s Simmons…and PBR if a wtf pick!

2 Likes

Me - always the Outcast it seems - I’m fasting right now. Felt the HS pressing me to finally get back into it.

My stomach growled just reading this stuff!!

Dropped 11 pounds so far in 3.5 days, which is expected. Trying for 10, 14 or 21 days this time… we will see

Then, I’m taking the nachos baby!!

2 Likes

Keeping it simple. Pizza, ketchup chips, labatt blue, and some tequila

2 Likes

Last time I did that - vomit!

Enjoy brother but not in excess!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Reubens and 2% Milk. Will be smoking a cigar and drinking rum after if it works out. If it doesn’t, bourbon and air…

Idk, the wife is in the kitchen as we speak. I’ve been too busy working on projects to cook much lately.

2 Likes