Where has Wesleysh21 been?

He hasn’t posted since Dec and was a frequent poster. When regulars are mia it makes me wonder if everything is ok?

Just curious

2 Likes

yeah he or Pontiac?? I don’t know…

Pontiac was more of the game thread starter guy…Wes was always around

He has soured on the Lions, perhaps to the degree he’s able to walk away. There are a few of us who had stated our disgust for the organization this year and that we wished we could walk away. Perhaps he finally did.

2 Likes

But isn’t he Mod ?

I sent him a DM a few weeks ago cuz i noticed he wasn’t around, was worried about him. I have not heard back from him.

2 Likes

Where in the world is Shawn Wesley??

Seriously though, he said the Packers game put him in a really dark place. If a kid’s game puts you in a really dark place, you need to seriously reevaluate your life. Maybe that’s what he’s doing.

2 Likes

I’ve walked away myself during the latter Millen years. Came back, without the vigor and hype. Now just watch them if not busy doing something else.

2 Likes

I get that. I was so upset after that GB game I deleted every single Lions and sports-related Twitter account that I followed.

Now, I’m happy if they win, but if they lose, not as emotionally invested as before.

Still here though because I’m an optimist by nature.

3 Likes

That’s funny. I recently did the same thing but can’t remember if it was after last season or if it was the beginning of this season.

1 Like

One that puzzled me on the old board was CaptainObviou5… He was running the Den pick em contest and disappeared halfway through the season a couple-3 years ago.

1 Like

Ask Nate

Not much really to talk about until the FA period opens up. Maybe he needed a break, or maybe he walked away for good. Or maybe he has some personal, real world issues to deal with. It’s up to him, but I hope he comes back.

3 Likes

Maybe he won the Power Ball and is neck deep in hookers and blow.

3 Likes

He’s taking a break.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear Wes is ok. I definitely understand the need to take a break. Last season was freaking brutal.

:rofl: lol

AKA “taking a break”

I’m surprised that he’s been away this long, that dude probably logged more hours on this forum than anyone. At one point when 247 was still around, he was modding both boards. I’m pretty sure he got burned out, he was on these boards a very unhealthy amount of his day.

Where is the cowardly lion