Who Replaces JBC?

Why don’t I think it will really matter? Remember when Lombardi was a brilliant offensive mind? Remember when JBC was a brilliant film room game planner?

Any coordinator who tries to do anything but get YAC guys and put Stafford in the shotgun 90% of the time is going to have a stagnant offense

we need to encorporate college spread concepts. The closer we could get Stafford to the air raid, the better IMO. I think Kerryon could adjust to that. Pretty sure that Patricia disagrees with my analysis though

Linehan runs a variation of the Coryell.
Been there.

Me too but he doesn’t want to be a HC again.

Bring back the run and shoot

It’d be more interesting than Cooter ball.

Kingsbury to USC as OC

I still want Bill Cowher!!!

Not so fast. Kingsbury’s agent is tapping the brakes on the USC gig being a done deal.

Interesting. Thanks. I thought that was a weird move for him to make. He would get offered another college head coaching gig or NFL OC if he could just sit tight.

UNLESS it’s a Chip Kelly-Mike Belotti situation in which if he proves his genius to USC they will hand him the keys to the program.

I was kind of looking forward to Daniels, Carr, Brown, Pittman, Vaughns with him calling the plays. Would’ve been fun

Shameless bump since this is now the most exciting thing we can talk about.